Does Areola Size Matter?

OK, so my areolas are a little bigger than average...well I mean if there even is an average...but I was wondering, when it comes to nipples and it a turn off when they are bigger? I mean my boobs are a 40DD so maybe it makes sense but they are probably as big as a half dollar when hard...I'm so self-conscious about them...any advice would help?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know me and my buddies don't have much of a preference. I mean there are extremes like dime sized or dinner plates but even then breasts are beautiful and it is more how you carry yourself then the actual size of your areolas or even breasts for that matter. But for me in your case half dollar sized on DD sounds just about perfect proportionately, my wife has a C cup and I'd say she's about half dollar sized and no one has ever complained, actually quite the opposite. And of course I can't get enough of them 26yrs old, a son, and 10yrs later I still look forward to every night =)

• Thank you :)