Why do guys like making girls gag?

Almost every guy I've been with has at some point grabbed my head and forced me down while I was giving a blow job. Now I wouldn't mind if they just... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to answer this because its something I understand. this guy "ilovelegs" has responded to a couple of other questions about rough sex and is making it sound ridiculous and perverted and its not. now, truthfully a guy shouldn't be forcing a girl to gag without talking to her about it force, because that's mean. but its something me and my girlfriend do and she really gets off on taking it. its not for everyone, no doubt! but I'll try to explain it a little.when I girl gags it lubricates her throat, and she can take it deeper repeatedly afterwards.and as a guy it feels incredible to have your way with such a pleasure. I would tell any girl though, don't let a guy do this you don't trust, and not without discussing it first, please. some guys can be mean, and it can be rough. but if you're with someone you trust and love, deep throating is a tremendous thrill for a lot of people, both guys and girls.