He won't eat me out... but expects me to swallow 24/7.

I'm just saying if I'm doing this.. I'd like to be tasted too... Am I wrong? He blows it off saying "I've got a killer headache" after I finish him off. or he goes straight to sleep. Ugh. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I've been struggling with this issue for a few months and he finally went down on me so it has been resolved! Thanks to all of you who helped out!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Talk to him about it,express your desires.If he simply does not like performing oral sex on females,then that IS his preference.You can't force him to give you oral sex and he shouldn't be pressured to do something he doesn't want to do.Some people just do not like giving oral sex,and they should not be condemned for feeling so.There's no point in doing something you don't want to do(That goes for everyone,whether sexual or not) even if it would please you,if he doesn't like it,he doesn't like it.And you obviously do not like swallowing or else you would not have used it as a defense,if you did,you wouldn't through it out like that.Are you wrong?No,not at all.Men are not the only ones who can enjoy oral sex.Perhaps suggesting he do it to you before you give him oral sex would help with his "headache" excuse.Talk to him about it,the most we can give you is assumptions as to why he doesn't do it.I know a bunch of crazy chicks are about to answer saying "just don't give him oral" but using sex as a tool is unhealthy,not to mention,if you genuinely enjoy pleasing him,why would you stop?Talk to him,tell him you would love for him to give you oral sex.If he says no,ask why,his reasoning,if there's any thing you can do to alleviate his reasoning(if it ends up being taste or odor) and try to compromise.

• That's the issue.. he used to always gloat about how he LOVES giving girls oral. He said its his favorite thing to do. He said he did it with all his ex's.. So I am a bit confused... if he were to say he doesn't like it.. that'd be just fine. I love pleasing him.. Swallowing.. I tell him I don't like. I don't do it often.. but he still asks.

• Show Older
    • He's probably taking advantage of you.You're going down,but you haven't demanded oral.He was obviously a bragger,but isn't living up his expectations set by himself.Have him go down on you before you give him oral.

• Okay.. I'll update when somethin happens.

What Guys Said 15

• "Me first this time."

• Wow, what a selfish guy. The least he could do is give you a nice fingering.If he can't find the time to please you maybe he shouldn't be surprised when you start coming down with "killer headaches".

• Hahaha! I haven't gotten fingered in quite sometime... I don't know what it feels like anymore :( .

• Next time he wants you to go down on him, tell him you have a major headache that won't go away until he eats you out.

• tell him you don't like giving bj's anymore and when he asks why tell him its because he doesn't eat you out and then after a while he is gonna promise to do it more and if I were you I would make him learn his lesson by making him eat you out for a week str8 b4 you give him abother BJ

• Dump him and get a vibrator.

• Whatever! lol it's not the same thing. lol.

• LOL

• well honestly I can not truly understand how any guy does not love going down on their lady. It's just a necessary pleasure I enjoy giving. You're not wrong by any means. Next time he expects you blow him...tell him you have a sore throat or headache and can't do it. Play the same game and tell him to stop being so damn lazy and selfish.

• First off yes I am an older man. Listen if your guy is not willing to treat you to a mind blowing pleasure fest before he enters you then he's an fool! I love going down on my girl. OMG! She gets so turned on and just does me with the gusto of a wild animal!. Guys take it from the old man, go down on your woman and LEARN to do it from her. Ask her what feels good. We are not mind readers but we are who this beautiful woman wants us to please them! Youth is wasted on the young, lol.

• Personally I love going down on a girl. But don't worry there are some women who like to recieve but won't give.You could try playing at his own game, if he won't give you anything, then don't give him anything. Or if he is nervous, or dosnt like the idea, try it in the shower/bath at least that way you can guarentee its all clean and tasty haha Good luck with it all, I'm sure it will all "taste" sweet in the end :p

• Lolz damn, I guess I'm the bad guy in here. There are two sides to this coin.

• Assuming you're hygienic and disease-free, he has no excuses. If he's not willing to go down, he can't expect you to ... you can't ever expect to be satisfied sexually as long as he's OK with this disparity. So let him know he needs either start munching or learn to suck himself off. Or dump him. Or have an affair with a chick.

• Just lay down the law. Tell him no more unless he reciprocates :)

• WOW I WANNA MEET THIS GUY, HE'S MY FUCkING HERO. lol, but really any guy that doesn't like to eat the pontang is either terrible at it or likes to suck d*** instead...think about it. I'm sure any guy here would be willing to eat your sweet pontang pie with no strings attached, no sex just eating your pon. I love eating the pussy, some guys don't realize the control givin to them, if only they knew what they were missing. try sitting on his face while he's asleep, GOOOODD MORNING!

• stop swallowing. when he says something about it confront him on your needs, if he doesn't lick you in that place you want him to taste... he isn't the one for you

• Don't go down on him until after you have come in his mouth. Or better yet,I would love to taste you...

• ;-P oh jeez! lol

• Training issue, need to make him understand none for him till you get yours...

What Girls Said 15

• Yea! No more sucking his penis until he has a mouthful of your vagina! That Simple!

• tell him to bend over and suck his own d*** next time he's craving a bj. then send him on his way :) you don't need that kind of treatment

• Not gonna lie.. I love that answer.

• Show Older
    • Nice excuse.If you fall asleep after you've received pleasure,then pleasure first,it isn't that hard to do so.

• Yes I agree with Evangelina214

• Lol some guys may not like going down on girls because some maybe ashamed of making the girl smell her own p**** you know...but I am glad it is resolved its just some guys that go down on girls through all the wetness of the virgina hits the pubic hair causing it to mix with sweat making the virgina smell be on your partners breath making the girl uncomfortable and embarrast so girls if you feel this way easy way to prevent it is to shave or wax the cat haha it won't make the smell go away but it will make it less smelly you can also douch and eat fruit to make the come sweet haha sorry I read to much books...

• no more BJs AT ALL until he decides to please you. He seems like a jerk, don't give in and do him first and expect him to deliver later. If he does say he'll do it for you, try to shower first, it can smell or taste really bad if you dont

• Sometimes he is just uncomfortable with the feelings...I would have to question, not trying to get too personal (but while we are discussing it) do you shave you vag area? some guys can't stand the feeling of the hair in their mouths...so voice that you enjoy it a lot, and want it more often...sometimes it is a lost cause, but sometimes it will get through their heads... (I am still arguing with my husband over this one...but I enjoy giving him head and swallowing so it isn't too bad for me.)

• I actually do shave.. I like it that way.

• if he isn't going down on you I wouldn't go down on him that's just how it is if he wants it he'll do it and if not he's not worth it

• hey.. I was in a relationship for 3 years and he always ate my pussy.. and I never did him until last year in oct.! you actually have to give him some time.. tell him top watch some flicks... yalll watch it together.. tell him to get advice froom his friends.. talk about it... then he'll change his mind, because it took me all of that to start giving him oral sex! and now I love doing it because it makes him feel good! if he loves u, he'll do it!

• i would simply not give him bjs aleast he eats you out. and to make sure that he eats you out he has to eat you out first.. its only fair he recieves something so now you can too. good luck

• Good for you!Have funn(:

• Is he having orgasm headaches? If he always says the headache excuse right after you finish him, that could be genuine. Have you tried being more insistent, like massaging him and babying his headache and then suggesting it again? Or maybe you could go first!

• Yes I've tried.. he just doesn't seem to want to. Which would be fine if he told me he doesn't like it. Instead of ignoring me. yaknow?

• Yeah, that's really rude of him. =\

• Don't go down on him until he goes down on you, if he asks why you won't do it say you have a headache

• Are you sure that you're clean and would taste good? If all that's taken care of then he's awful and you should move on.

• You have gotten yourself a case of the selfish lover. If a man is not meeting your sexual needs, they are selfish and not a good partner in my book. Tell him what you want and ask him how this can happen. If he gets tired easily, then he should take care of you first, please you, and then you can finish him off.To be honest, selfish lovers rarely change their attitudes. They love getting their needs met with as little effort on their part as they can be expected to give. They just end up making up one excuse after another about why they cannot do what you want. Good luck!

• Don't give him a blow job until he gives you one. Relationships aren't about one person giving and the other taking, it is about both ways. If he isn't willing to do anything for you, than you should do nothing for him.

• is he gay? sorry to be sounding rude. but you never know.and, yea hopefully you're still happy... I couldn't deal with that lol

• Umn.. no he isn't gay, he is bi tho. He was nervous he said because he said that I was the only girl he felt something for, he didn't want to seem bad since he really loved me. It was kinda cute.

• Hmmm bi is when you're undecided, he probably leans more to guys, sorry.