Ugly breasts, ugly vagina, stretch marks = sexless?

OK, let's be honest here,there are ugly breasts with no hope and there are ugly vaginas,and I am a girl with one.My ex who happens to be the first and only man I've ever been with sexually told me all of the time that my body wasn't attractive and I am not like other girls physically.I do moisturize my body 2x a day with coco butter for stretch marks,I've also used bio oil,I work out and go to the gym and I try using the upper body machines and weight lifting to help my breasts although I unfortunately have big areolas which are ugly and exercise can't help and he told me my vagina and whole area down below isn't how normal women look so I have been to a gynecologist and she says it's normal but normal doesn't mean attractive.I did have sex with him,but after that,I don't want to have another guy continuously tell me how bad my breasts look,and how I need to get rid of the stretch marks on my hips(although they aren't dark or severe,i got them during puberty),but it isn't worth going through again and turning another guy off again.So should I just,stay away from relationships and sex?I mean some people go their whole lives without partners,and maybe I should do the same?I know for a fact no guy would ever want to see me naked,I just know,I've always felt that way and I don't look as good as other girls,I'm just sort of a disappointment when I'm naked.Advice?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• honey. I know this type of guy. he is saying these things to you to lower your self esteem. plain and imple. it makes him feel more secure in himself. if you think you are ugly and nobody wants you and that you are lucky to have him cos no one else will want you, then he knows you won't leave him. that's all this is. TRUST ME. you feeling down about yourself makes him feel secure in himself. and he can be a total asshole 2 you and you will take it because he has flattened your inner confidence. THIS IS ABUSE. you need to leave him.

• Your body was so unattractive and unappealing but I'm sure your ex had sex with you a lot. You internalized this negative feeling about yourself from your emotionally abusive ex. No man who talks to a woman he's with deserves to be with one. That is not okay. There are guys who do not belittle their girlfriend's bodies and make them feel bad about themselves. You sound like you take really good care of yourself, honestly you probably do not look that bad at all. I don't work out regularly, your body probably looks better than mine but I don't feel unworthy about myself. There are guys who are abusive and want to lower your confidence and the girl being "ugly" has nothing to do with it. That was a terrible character trait on his end. You deserve to love yourself and feel good about yourself. Please don't waste any more of your life believing his negativity and abuse. You are good enough the way you are. You know what you should do. Go to Walmart at like 2AM lol you will see some ugly ass couples walking around, but you know what, they are holding hands and look in love. You don't have to be perfect and reach one guy's arbitrary views of perfection to be worthy of love and respect.

• Selected as most helpful

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. Different bodies fit different people. There are pretty girls I see, who are just not my type. I would find it hard to kiss one of those. Although they are pretty. I consider my girlfriend to be the most beautiful girl on earth, but she doesn't think is even pretty at all. He first sexual partner had also had issues with some parts of her body. She also has stretchmarks, but to me that is no problem, I barely notice them. The same about my body. I find it not attractive, but she adores it. Also I've learned, that when you are with the right person, even small details in behavior and body attract you. I've waited for a good relationship for a long while. There have been lots of opportunities, but the people didn't seems to match my personality. I think the key is to find the person that you would be in love with and that he would be in love with you. The right person for you, who would be able to appreciate you for who you are and how you look. I personally find big areolas very attractive. It's the matter of tastes and different people have different tastes. Don't give up the hope of having a good, healthy relationship, that you and your partner would both enjoy. If you need further support, I would be glad to try to help. Konstantin. kokovault@gmail.com Just remember, that femaile body is designed beautiful

• Go see a counselor. The verbal abuse you took from this creep has messed with your self image. A real man would never say any of these negative things to you.

• Try spending a weekend at a nudist colony. I think you may find your not nearly as repulsive and abnormal as you believe. What ever you believe to be ugly about your body will be exactly what some guy thinks is perfect. Everyone has different tastes. You just have to find the guy that thinks you hot as you are. :)

• Judging your breasts by the opinion of exactly one man is probably jumping to conclusions.

Also, boyfriends who constantly call you unattractive don't to it to be honest. They do it to destroy your ego, to break you. He may not be the most reliable source, or the most well-intentioned.

Your best bet is to enjoy your body, find someone to enjoy it with you, then decide whether you need to change.

• i do have some general preferences for breasts, but how can a normal vagina be ugly? I don't believe it can, so that dude is obviously full of sh*t.

also how did you get the stretch marks?

• I just don't understand how you'd get them but you're right it doesn't matter. I was just curious and I don't think it's a big deal.

• I already said puberty but it doesn't matter does it?

• Drop the guy like a sack of bricks. The things he's said to you are terrible and honestly, you probably are a very attractive woman. You don't need to work that hard to impress ANYONE.

This guy sounds like he has some DEEP personal issues himself. He is lowering your self esteem to make himself feel more powerful and to give himself a rush or a sense of superiority over you. He has some deep psychological issues and he should probably see a psychologist.

I actually don't mind large areolas that much. They aren't that bad and I've seen plenty of girls with them. Honestly, you should find a guy that truly cares about you and he will definitely tell you all the great things the other guy missed out on with you.

Good luck :)

• Well that guy sounds like a cock, why would you say something like that?

Vagina's come in all shapes and sizes, as do boobs. Some do look better than others, but that doesn't affect my physical attraction to a girl. For a start, you can't really see either before you have sex. Secondly I'm more drawn to a girls personality rather than her looks. That's not to say that I like really fat girls, because I don't. But if you're generally keeping fit I don't see why another guy won't be attracted to you.

• I don't think you have no chance - you do and are looking for someone to agree with. I'm sorry this guy hurt your feelings, but girls are a lot more than boobs and vagina.

• Then you would have been honest by saying I'm screwed

• Those are just booty-calls, not relationships your talking about there, a real guy, who wants a real relationship will go for personality first and foremost.

• Show Older