Ugly breasts, ugly vagina, stretch marks = sexless?

OK, let's be honest here,there are ugly breasts with no hope and there are ugly vaginas,and I am a girl with one.My ex who happens to be the first... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well that guy sounds like a cock, why would you say something like that?

Vagina's come in all shapes and sizes, as do boobs. Some do look better than others, but that doesn't affect my physical attraction to a girl. For a start, you can't really see either before you have sex. Secondly I'm more drawn to a girls personality rather than her looks. That's not to say that I like really fat girls, because I don't. But if you're generally keeping fit I don't see why another guy won't be attracted to you.

• Because guys in general could give a damn about "personality" and he was stating his opinion out loud

• Show Older
    • Then you would have been honest by saying I'm screwed

• I don't think you have no chance - you do and are looking for someone to agree with. I'm sorry this guy hurt your feelings, but girls are a lot more than boobs and vagina.