Ugly breasts, ugly vagina, stretch marks = sexless?

OK, let's be honest here,there are ugly breasts with no hope and there are ugly vaginas,and I am a girl with one.My ex who happens to be the first and only man I've ever been with sexually told me all of the time that my body wasn't attractive and I am not like other girls physically.I do moisturize my body 2x a day with coco butter for stretch marks,I've also used bio oil,I work out and go to the gym and I try using the upper body machines and weight lifting to help my breasts although I unfortunately have big areolas which are ugly and exercise can't help and he told me my vagina and whole area down below isn't how normal women look so I have been to a gynecologist and she says it's normal but normal doesn't mean attractive.I did have sex with him,but after that,I don't want to have another guy continuously tell me how bad my breasts look,and how I need to get rid of the stretch marks on my hips(although they aren't dark or severe,i got them during puberty),but it isn't worth going through again and turning another guy off again.So should I just,stay away from relationships and sex?I mean some people go their whole lives without partners,and maybe I should do the same?I know for a fact no guy would ever want to see me naked,I just know,I've always felt that way and I don't look as good as other girls,I'm just sort of a disappointment when I'm naked.Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that guy sounds like a cock, why would you say something like that?

Vagina's come in all shapes and sizes, as do boobs. Some do look better than others, but that doesn't affect my physical attraction to a girl. For a start, you can't really see either before you have sex. Secondly I'm more drawn to a girls personality rather than her looks. That's not to say that I like really fat girls, because I don't. But if you're generally keeping fit I don't see why another guy won't be attracted to you.

• Report

Because guys in general could give a damn about "personality" and he was stating his opinion out loud

• Report

Then you would have been honest by saying I'm screwed

• Report

I don't think you have no chance - you do and are looking for someone to agree with. I'm sorry this guy hurt your feelings, but girls are a lot more than boobs and vagina.