Why do girls scream during sex?

1. Why do girls scream during sex?

2. Are they in pain or in pleasure?

3. They look greatly in pain and sometimes they even cry, don't they?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hahahaha. I love this question. Screaming is generally ACTING.. UNLESS you have a really big stick, and your just downright hurting her. if can be painful for women, but once they get wet, and they're turned on, the vagina adjusts. women know men have ego's though. and they know that nothing is better for that ego, then for a man to please a woman. so screaming might be her way of letting you know she likes it. but you have to be in tune with the girl. know her body. you should know by how she reacts to whatever your doing to her if she likes it or not. A good way to read that is muscle tensity. Does she tighten up her legs or her booty. does she squeeze your arms. pay attention to her breathing. sometimes women will hold their breath to intensify something they're enjoying. Pain or pleasure ??...... ACTING 80%.. The crying.. I think another person answered this one pretty dead on the endorphins and all that. this is my experience answer, I'm not a scientist. Sex is very emotional for women. and orgasms for them I believe is much more intense than it is for us. kinda makes you jealous don't it.

• Women's orgasms sound like heaven!!!!