Why do girls scream during sex?

1. Why do girls scream during sex?

2. Are they in pain or in pleasure?

3. They look greatly in pain and sometimes they even cry, don't they?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Why do girls scream during sex?

ok well from personal experience ...for me the main reason for this is pleasure...the girl is having a great time...and can't just hold in the scream...but if the girl is a virgin the first time can be pinful for her so ...go easy..

and yeah..it's somewhat for the guys sometimes as well... the whole ego thing.. my guy loves when I scream..it doesn't seem to put him off...i wonder if that's all guys or just some?

2. Are they in pain or in pleasure?

i think I explained this above...pleasure most of the time...if it's pain..she'll let you know

yeah they cry somtimes...it's just something that happens sometimes...i don't usually cry just scream the house down lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaha. I love this question. Screaming is generally ACTING.. UNLESS you have a really big stick, and your just downright hurting her. if can be painful for women, but once they get wet, and they're turned on, the vagina adjusts. women know men have ego's though. and they know that nothing is better for that ego, then for a man to please a woman. so screaming might be her way of letting you know she likes it. but you have to be in tune with the girl. know her body. you should know by how she reacts to whatever your doing to her if she likes it or not. A good way to read that is muscle tensity. Does she tighten up her legs or her booty. does she squeeze your arms. pay attention to her breathing. sometimes women will hold their breath to intensify something they're enjoying. Pain or pleasure ??...... ACTING 80%.. The crying.. I think another person answered this one pretty dead on the endorphins and all that. this is my experience answer, I'm not a scientist. Sex is very emotional for women. and orgasms for them I believe is much more intense than it is for us. kinda makes you jealous don't it.

• Women's orgasms sound like heaven!!!!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 13

• they scream to tell u.. GET THIS THING OUT OF ME

• For me I'm never crying. What happens is I'm feeling so much pleasure that I'm not sure why our bodies do this. You like when you yawn a lot and you start tearing up. Your not crying just it causes that to happen. Well same thing when feeling a high level of pleasure. It causes the eyes to tear up. Also I can't fake moans. I've tried and failed. So if I do any during sex they are real. I feel silly for the fact that I don't know how to recreate my own moans and screams while I'm feeling pleasure, lol. Plus if you fuck a girl good enough she might even pass out. Since during orgasms women brains actually shut down completely.

• Personally I have felt the urge to scream before because it feels soo good. Maybe not SCREAM, but moan rly loudly! This wave of pleasure hits you hard and fast and sometimes you need to just let your man know exactly how good that feels

• 1. Why do girls scream during sex?

i scream by accident when its good. I don't mean to and occasionally will cover my mouth because of the sounds haha.

2. Are they in pain or in pleasure?

could be either but I would think if it was pain she would let you know.

my guy thinks I'm crying sometimes and gets worried but its nothing its just all from feeling.

like I said if she's in pain and crying I think she would say to stop.

• cominq from the sourceee ,

from my experience, I have screamed. PRETTY LOUD, too.

& no, I was NOT fakinq it.

yes, his thinq is pretty biq.

i was just so into it, I'm always on top . & when he's holdinq me by the waist as I'm thrustinq, it makes me qo crazy.

so, eventually, I orqasm. & yess, if the orqasm is intense enouqh, I do cryy.

i have NO IDEA why , but I CAN tell you that it is not out of pain. :)

• hey I am justin I like your pic send me a naked pic of you and I will send you mine

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 5

• who cares? as long as its with pleasure then just enjoy it

• also could be da biggest fake in history

• because when they are rammed and being pounded and jack hammered

some air is squeezed inside them and that then comes out in the form of scream

da air has to go somewhere so it goes out from mouth

• Just A Stupidity...