What are some dirty or sexy things I can say while sex texting my boyfriend?

I really like this guy, and I really want to talk dirty while texting him, but I'm just not good at it, anything you say to help will be appreciated, no matter how dirty or rude.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It generally comes down to these groups:What your are thinking/how turned on your are- I'm dripping wet thinking about what I'm going to do to you tonight- I can't stop thinking about how satisfied you and your d**k left me last nightWhat you want to do to them- I am longing to take your d**k in my mouth and suck it dry- Got my cowgirl hat and boots out. Going to ride your d**k tonight like the wild stud you are!What you want them to do to you- Can't stop thinking about you pounding your throbbing d**k deep in my p***y- I've been bad and need to turn myself in. Don't spank me too hard tonight.What you are doing right now.- I'm on your bed on all fours, a** in the air, panties around my ankles, rubbing my cl*t and dripping wet. Can't wait for you to get here and finish me off.- I'm taking some HOT pictures right now. I'll only send them if you promise to do whatever I ask in bed tonight!Just make sure you follow through on anything you lead on, otherwise your partner will shrug your txts off next time. Have fun!

• Wow, thanks, that REALLY helped :)

What Guys Said 2

• 21d

Just say what you feel and stroke his ego a bit. if you love something specific you should mention it to him.

• tell him that you got wetted when he comes near you and want to show your wettnes to him and tell him that you becomes horny when he comes near you

• Thanks.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him that you need him inside of you... If you say need it expresses more urgency.

• Thanks.

• how about; "GOD its so hot in here... all I want to do is just lie in bed naked...' OR "mmmm I want you in my mouth, I want you to ride me hard" just text what you want him to do to you or you to him.

• Thanks so much :) that really helps.

• Basically, you can just tell him what you would like to do sexually. To him, with him, and/or what you'd like him to do to you...you can start by saying things like, "oh, I wish you were right now so we could..." and just leave it like that, letting him use his imagination...then, if he asks, keep being vague (just for a couple of texts) and then come right out and say what you'd like to do...if you're into trying to have sex in a public place...showing up to his place, wearing a dress w/o any underwear, stuff like that.I'm sure you have fantasies so just go with that. I mean, guys always like to hear "I want you to f*** me right now". Or even that you are horny and all wet sort of thing. OR, even just saying you got out of the shower, lying naked in bed, thinking of him...Good Luck!

• Thanks soooo much! this really really helped :) thank you again!