• Ask
  • myTake

What are some dirty or sexy things I can say while sex texting my boyfriend?

I really like this guy, and I really want to talk dirty while texting him, but I'm just not good at it, anything you say to help will be appreciated, no matter how dirty or rude.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It generally comes down to these groups:What your are thinking/how turned on your are- I'm dripping wet thinking about what I'm going to do to you tonight- I can't stop thinking about how satisfied you and your d**k left me last nightWhat you want to do to them- I am longing to take your d**k in my mouth and suck it dry- Got my cowgirl hat and boots out. Going to ride your d**k tonight like the wild stud you are!What you want them to do to you- Can't stop thinking about you pounding your throbbing d**k deep in my p***y- I've been bad and need to turn myself in. Don't spank me too hard tonight.What you are doing right now.- I'm on your bed on all fours, a** in the air, panties around my ankles, rubbing my cl*t and dripping wet. Can't wait for you to get here and finish me off.- I'm taking some HOT pictures right now. I'll only send them if you promise to do whatever I ask in bed tonight!Just make sure you follow through on anything you lead on, otherwise your partner will shrug your txts off next time. Have fun!

• Wow, thanks, that REALLY helped :)

What Guys Said 10

• Tell him what you want to do with him, but it had better be honest!

I need to s**k something big
    I need some D right now
    can we have a threesome?
    my finger is getting tired-get over here with your tongue
    I need that big D
    I'm pretty wet right now, can you plug my leak?
    I can't wait to taste you
    I'm naked and ready, take me

Tell him what you want to do to him, and what you want him to do to you. Basically you should make him get naughty ideas.

I doubht people would be too happy about posting /those/ kinds of messages here, as they'd most likely be considered quite raunchy (and seeing as we got people under 18 here...)

But yeah, give him ideas, make him understand you want him. Don't send images though, that's no fun. Half the fun of the sexting is that interpretation is up to imagination XD

Can't post that sort of thing openly her need to message privately.

• tell him that you got wetted when he comes near you and want to show your wettnes to him and tell him that you becomes horny when he comes near you

• Thanks.

''36 to 45''

Just say what you feel and stroke his ego a bit. if you love something specific you should mention it to him.

• Just tell em what you want to do...in a detailed fashion.Not too hard.

If you want to get him hard and horny text him how your going to let him make love to your tight bum. That'll do it;-)

What Girls Said 7

• If you talk dirty enough in real life, you can text it. It's not hard.

• Tell him stuff you would want to do to him. It always work. :]

• how about; "GOD its so hot in here... all I want to do is just lie in bed naked...' OR "mmmm I want you in my mouth, I want you to ride me hard" just text what you want him to do to you or you to him.

• Thanks so much :) that really helps.

• Tell him that you need him inside of you... If you say need it expresses more urgency.

• Thanks.

• Are you drunk? what's the text?

• Say "I'm nude right now"

• Basically, you can just tell him what you would like to do sexually. To him, with him, and/or what you'd like him to do to you...you can start by saying things like, "oh, I wish you were right now so we could..." and just leave it like that, letting him use his imagination...then, if he asks, keep being vague (just for a couple of texts) and then come right out and say what you'd like to do...if you're into trying to have sex in a public place...showing up to his place, wearing a dress w/o any underwear, stuff like that.I'm sure you have fantasies so just go with that. I mean, guys always like to hear "I want you to f*** me right now". Or even that you are horny and all wet sort of thing. OR, even just saying you got out of the shower, lying naked in bed, thinking of him...Good Luck!

• Thanks soooo much! this really really helped :) thank you again!