What are some dirty or sexy things I can say while sex texting my boyfriend?

I really like this guy, and I really want to talk dirty while texting him, but I'm just not good at it, anything you say to help will be appreciated,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It generally comes down to these groups:

What your are thinking/how turned on your are

- I'm dripping wet thinking about what I'm going to do to you tonight

- I can't stop thinking about how satisfied you and your d**k left me last night

What you want to do to them

- I am longing to take your d**k in my mouth and suck it dry

- Got my cowgirl hat and boots out. Going to ride your d**k tonight like the wild stud you are!

What you want them to do to you

- Can't stop thinking about you pounding your throbbing d**k deep in my p***y

- I've been bad and need to turn myself in. Don't spank me too hard tonight.

What you are doing right now.

- I'm on your bed on all fours, a** in the air, panties around my ankles, rubbing my cl*t and dripping wet. Can't wait for you to get here and finish me off.

- I'm taking some HOT pictures right now. I'll only send them if you promise to do whatever I ask in bed tonight!

Just make sure you follow through on anything you lead on, otherwise your partner will shrug your txts off next time. Have fun!

• Wow, thanks, that REALLY helped :)