girls, what is your favorite kiss scenario?

for example, he kisses you from behind on your neck while he holds your head.

what's a good kiss scenario?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I love kisses in general!

But hm. An honestly passionate kiss, ooh, makes me melt.

And I agree with the anonymous user, getting hugged and then kissed from behind is totally sweet.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 15

• a couple months ago my boyfriend and I hadnt seen each other for a month, and when we saw each other he picked me up holding me so tight and passionately kissed me in public and spun me around. it was amazing.

• It varies.

For affection, its nice when a guy kisses you lightly on the forehead or on the nose.

But for more of an intimate scenario, light kisses that on the back of the neck and along the back works wonders. =P

• I like the scenario you named. That's a good one, if they pull my hair kinda gently and do it slowly.

But the mood's important. Example: if she's already kind of hot, but maybe just mentally ready for foreplay, that's a good move. In bed, not so much.

• I LOVE it when I guy kisses my neck and breathes in my ear, it drives me wild! Breathing on my neck and playing with my hair too!

• As long as I love him, I love to be kissed anytime :)

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 0