Sexy Kiss

girls, what is your favorite kiss scenario?for example, he kisses you from behind on your neck while he holds your head.what's a good kiss scenario?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Haha, I love kisses in general!But hm. An honestly passionate kiss, ooh, makes me melt.And I agree with the anonymous user, getting hugged and then kissed from behind is totally sweet.

What Girls Said 14

• Holds me close to him, kisses my forehead, cheek, then my neck and saves my lips for last. Very sweet kisses, pecks almost, and its the middle of a winter night and it's freezing yet he's keeping you warm. I love the sound kissing makes, so I hope to hear some of that :). Yeah, this would be perfect to with just a tiny bit of drizzle coming from the sky. Haha hope this helps, because typing it gave me fuzzy feelings haha.

• a couple months ago my boyfriend and I hadnt seen each other for a month, and when we saw each other he picked me up holding me so tight and passionately kissed me in public and spun me around. it was amazing.

• i love being pushed up against the wall and kissed. very hot!

• Forbidden kissing

• As long as I love him, I love to be kissed anytime :)

• I like the scenario you named. That's a good one, if they pull my hair kinda gently and do it slowly.But the mood's important. Example: if she's already kind of hot, but maybe just mentally ready for foreplay, that's a good move. In bed, not so much.

• It varies.For affection, its nice when a guy kisses you lightly on the forehead or on the nose.But for more of an intimate scenario, light kisses that on the back of the neck and along the back works wonders. =P

• i agree with ditzytiggsie but I loveee when a guy just suddenly stops talking and we spend like a minute jus staring into eachothers eyes then he pulls me into him and kisses my foehead then my neck and he slowly works his way to my lips and gently kisses them and glides his tongue aross my bottom lip asking for permission and then we get into a deep makeout session where every once in a while he breaks it to nuzzle my neck :D

• I love it when a guy kisses my cheek or my forehead and then he slowly moves to my lips and gives me soft kisses then he sensually licks my top lip and then down to my bottom lip while he's massaging my hips and pressing into them. And then we go int a deep makeout scene "]

• I LOVE it when I guy kisses my neck and breathes in my ear, it drives me wild! Breathing on my neck and playing with my hair too!

• in the rain :)

• he should take me aside push me up against a wall start by kissing/biting my neck and moving upward and kissing me passionately, oh and works even better in the raingod that was one hell of a kiss

• I Love It When He Huggs Me At My Waist From Behind And Then Kisses Me. I Also Love The Whole Being Pushed Up Against A Wall Thing!

• hugging a girl from behind.thats the cutest thing to me at least. and then reach around and kiss her

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!