Why do guys in a relationship still watch porn/ jack off?

okay so my boyfriend and I have a really good sex life...he loves it (he always tells me lol) and I do too.Yet he will still watch porn instead of coming to me and I would be horny. I don't really feel rejected but more confused like if you have the real thing and its amazing why would you settle for second best? I asked him about it btw and he said its just something he likes to do but why does he if he always ends up more satisfied with me so why go for the porn and he's definately satisfied with me every time ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure he loves having sex with you every bit and every time. But you must understand that as a guy, jacking off is just part of being a guy. We love porn and masturbation. Now if you give hima choice to either jerk off or have sex with you and he would rather jerk off. Then he may have a problem. But as for me, I love to jack off whenever I get the chance (not as often as I wish). It feels so great that I can't explain it. But if I have a p*$$y right in front of me and I was allowed to f**k it, I would definitely take the p%$$y over my hand. Hell, sometimes after sex, I could go for another round, and she's done and asleep. So I have no problems jacking myself off.