Why do guys in a relationship still watch porn/ jack off?

okay so my boyfriend and I have a really good sex life...he loves it (he always tells me lol) and I do too.Yet he will still watch porn instead of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm sure he loves having sex with you every bit and every time. But you must understand that as a guy, jacking off is just part of being a guy. We love porn and masturbation. Now if you give hima choice to either jerk off or have sex with you and he would rather jerk off. Then he may have a problem. But as for me, I love to jack off whenever I get the chance (not as often as I wish). It feels so great that I can't explain it. But if I have a p*$$y right in front of me and I was allowed to f**k it, I would definitely take the p%$$y over my hand. Hell, sometimes after sex, I could go for another round, and she's done and asleep. So I have no problems jacking myself off.