My boyfriend got another girl pregnant. Please help me guys :(

I have been in a relationship for 4 years with my other half. Late last year (09) we got into a fight and subsequently I left him and went to stay with my parents and we did not talk for weeks. After our fight, days after, he had gone out into town on his own feeling sorry for himself. A girl approached him and he went back to his place in her car and had sex with her in his place. He kept using her for sex over and over again, even after he came back from holiday - he didn't cheat when he was on holiday. He did not have sex with other women, just her! They were in an agreement that it was just sex and nothing more. She would try to ask him to go to the cinema with her or go out clubbing but he would refuse to do anything with her because it was merely just sex and a disgusting perverse pleasure to him. Obviously from her asking him for more i.e. taking her out; she was more interested in him than just having sex. He had protected sex with her but obviously unprotected sex with her too. However, she was on the pill and made that very clear. As you can tell as to where to story is going... We (my boyfriend and I) started talking again and he hadn't had any contact with her. We spent the holidays/Christmas together with our families and everything was so perfect after the fall out we had. However.. when it got to January he had a break down. I realized he was being weird and sitting up in his bed just staring blankly at the wall. He had a break down and he was rolling all over the place as if he was in pain or had been shot. He then told me he had ruined our lives. My first thoughts were a reaction like this would only mean he had cheated on me and given me some kind of terminal disease. He had been on holiday after our fall out and I thought he had come back and given me aids or something. But, no. He told me he cheated on me and this girl was now pregnant. She is a psychotic bitch and she has got pregnant on purpose. She admitted that she just "couldn't be bothered" to take her contraception pills. She approached my boyfriend and told him this, said she was pregnant, said she probably won't be able to have it as she has funny ovaries or something. But she had a scan and everything was fine. She thought it was some kind of joke or opportunity to get my man. This is a baby, not a joke. My man would not look twice at her for a relationship other than sticking his penis in her and having a wale of a time, as he did. She is far from attractive and agreed to being used as an object, a come bucket. She is evil and she has now brought a child into this world in vain, without a stable home or family.

This girl is now 6-7 months pregnant. There is no turning back now for her. She realizes she's f***ed up but she continues in spite to try to get to my boyfriend. What should I/we/he do when this child comes, what would you do if you were him, guys? I would just like to note I have not met her. Also.. it wasn't only him she slept with.

Help :'(

I realize he is a douche bag and he doesn't deserve me. But I am dealing with that part of the situation. The part that I cannot deal with is the thought of another woman giving birth to my boyfriends first child, his first son. A child regardless. Help!
Please pray that this baby is not his. It most likely is but please please pray! I pray that this 9 months of torture is to teach him a lesson and for the baby to turn out to be someone else's. I pray that this is just a lesson from God.
I am from the UK. It is 6:30am here and I cannot sleep. I have been going through this for months but I had a bad weekend and it has caused me to think about things so much that I just can't sleep. Every answer I receive is a big comfort to me. Thank you

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

I was in a very similar situation with an ex many years back. UGH! Boys are f***ing stupid, so are slutty girls but anyway. If he knows this chick has been sleeping around he could request a paternity test to determine if it is his or not. If its not then tell her to go away. If it is his then he has to take whatever legal responsibility the state or country you are in requires. From your grammar and spelling you are not American, so I would have to say that you need to look into the laws where ever you may be. He may be able to sign away his legal rights to the child, meaning he would have no responsibility if she agreed to that. Some places may not require the mother to agree, but you would have to research. If she doesn't agree and he is pressed for child support or whatever is the standard in your country then he must comply or face a bundle of nasty consequences. He chose not to use a condom and must face the consequences. I am sorry for you because I know how HORRIBLE it is to be in this situation.

My situation turned out somewhat positively; I dumped my then boyfriend as he had impregnated this girl while we were at a party. He screwed her in the bathroom while I was talking to someone else, mind you there were bowls of condoms in the bathrooms that he chose not to use. The chick called me and asked me for the money to terminate the pregnancy. I dumped him and gave her his number and told her I had nothing to do with it. He was so made I gave her his number and told her his full name. I have no idea what they ended up doing but I was done with it.

Good luck!

• Get a dna check first of all, girls lie about stuff like this all the time. Second if it is his, see what the woman is going to do with it, keep it, adopt it out. third get a laywer, very important you get a laywer have her sign paper work about costody and child support if you do not do this (and she's keeping the baby) it will screw you over later in life. My parents went through the same thing and they fought over me all the time. As for her getting your man, he knows she's a bitch he won't go for her.

• well first, I would have him request a peternity test to see if he is actually the father. if he is, then obviously he's going to have to help out with taking care of the child. he doesn't have to be with her at all in fact only has to help out with the child. I think you two will be fine as long as your up to knowing that he has a child and its not with you, but I wish you the best of luck and hopefully its not his!