Do guys make noise during sex?

My boyfriend never does. Does that mean he isn't enjoying it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 7

• My bofriend is the same way, but after sex he always says that it was good even if I feel that it was'nt. He doesn't make noise either, but I have overheard him talking to his friends about me and how good I am in bed. He says that I'm tight and I get soaked and sh*t. He says that I'm clean and he loves that. His friends have told me things he's said about my performance in bed and they were always good things. And most guys that I'VE been with I rarely ever heard make any noises. I guess that's just how guys are. my boyfriend says that its all in there breathing. Listen to his breathing I guess. If he sounds like he's about to orgasm that means he's enjoying it.

• I don't think its because he's not enjoying it. My boyfriend doesn't make much noise either... but when I asked him he just said that he does enjoy, he tried to do so tho. He saw that it totally turned me on ... and so now he sometimes does talk to me dirty and stuff =) because he knows it works. but if you want him to get involved, try talking to him sexy while doing it... ask him if he's liking it... how he likes it... and what does he want you to keep doing? tell him it totally would get you turned on if he makes noise or talks to u

• I think that's just a way of guys trying to hold on to thier "manhood". I guess they feel as though the woman is supposed to be the one screaming for more, and if they do it they are being (for lack of a better word), -a bitch. But , I think one they guy becomes more comfortable with you and lets go of his pride, he will openly show his pleasure. My ex- boyfriend was like that, but eventually he started saying my name lol ; )

• Lol.. wow

• Correct!

this is exactly how I feel I'm glad I read this b4 I wasted my time putting a similar answer on here

• Do you make noise?

i do not feel comfortable , but it does not have anything to do with how I eel & actually f something feels reallly goof, I like to be quiet to concentrate on how good it feels :)

the better I feel or the ore I like the guy the less noise I make...im like captivated I guess. ;)

• I agree, I think it may be the same for many people that the greater the sex the more quiet they are. My FWB is always talking during sex because he's that sort of person and I'm quiet up until the last moment.

• Ha ha lol

well, carry on ^ ^

• Lol ohhh I make noise alright! lol I can't help it

• a lot of guys are quite in bed, doesn't mean they don't like it.

• Selected as most helpful

hmm maybe he's embarrassed, I remember I used to be embarrassed but now I scream like a school girl, I moan, groan, talk dirty, I let her know that she's driving me crazy, I found that it turns her on more when I let her know she's working the sh*t outta me :),

why don't you try talking to him, ask him why he doesn't make any nose, the answer might shock you, and tell him what you wanna hear, we can't read your minds, for example if you want him to f*** you harder, tell him,

you guys need to play more (if you're not already) tie him up and teas him, tell him "you're not getting any p**** until you scream for me", make it fun and maybe he'll come out of his shell...:) but be warned once the beast is unleashed it's unleashed forever lol

• Lol any time :) AH! gave you a little scream there :) don't worry, I'm sure he likes it though:)

• Lol gee thanks

• i like it when they quiff

• Most guys don't make any noise during sex. Doesn't mean he's not enjoying it. I've never met any guy that said he doesn't enjoy sex! haha

• Not at all.

Slap that arse get kinky and tell that bitch what you want!

• Nope, it doesn't mean he isn't enjoying it, he's probably just holding back his .., umm his err.., can I say emotions a bit. if that kinda bums you out, then just tell him to feel free and enjoy the time in bed with u, or you increase ur noise a bit (Not too much ), and let him kno its ok to make noise while havin sex, and there nothin to feel embarrased bout it.

• Some are the quiet type.

• Some do some dont, most guys in prison dont...