Do guys make noise during sex?

My boyfriend never does. Does that mean he isn't enjoying it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• hmm maybe he's embarrassed, I remember I used to be embarrassed but now I scream like a school girl, I moan, groan, talk dirty, I let her know that she's driving me crazy, I found that it turns her on more when I let her know she's working the sh*t outta me :),

why don't you try talking to him, ask him why he doesn't make any nose, the answer might shock you, and tell him what you wanna hear, we can't read your minds, for example if you want him to f*** you harder, tell him,

you guys need to play more (if you're not already) tie him up and teas him, tell him "you're not getting any p**** until you scream for me", make it fun and maybe he'll come out of his shell...:) but be warned once the beast is unleashed it's unleashed forever lol

• Lol gee thanks

• Lol any time :) AH! gave you a little scream there :) don't worry, I'm sure he likes it though:)