Why does a guy go limp during sex?

Basically that's the question; I never had this problem before but my current boyfriend goes limb in the middle of sex sometimes. Honestly this is the best sex I ever had and he says it is too (not that I ask but he just tells) but I'm kinda concerned is it something I'm doing wrong to make him go limp

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I know you are assuming he isn't attracted to you and that's why he is going limp. But there are lots of reasons it could be happening.

First off all guys get harder and softer as sex goes along. They don't just get to one level of firmness and keep it that whole time. Cause their arousal is goes up and down the whole time too.

If the guys you were with before were younger that might be some of the issue. Their penises may have felt rock hard the whole time. As a guy ages, it isn't always going to be as hard as when he is younger. Also if the guys you were with just climbed on and went at it till they came, that might be some of the issue. If a guy is focusing on your needs in bed he is probably going to go limp every now and then. Like if he knows you want him to go slower, he may be doing it for you but he isn't getting the stimulation he needs to stay hard so he gets softer. Or if he is doing other things for you, he may go softer at that time. If that's the case, just use your hand or your mouth to get him hard again.

The penis really does have a mind of it's own. He may be really excited while he is doing something but his penis isn't getting what it wants so it just goes limp on him.

Always look at the relationship for the answer. If you guys are doing well and he is happy at work and home, then it's just his penis doing what it wants.

• Gosh thanks; yea he is the first guy I've been with that focuses on me and worries if I get off but my other bfs kinda just did it for their satisfaction you know. but our relationship is great one of the best ones I've had (overall) and was just worried it was something about maybe he wasn't as attracted to me anymore. Thanks soo much

• You're welcome. I was guessing from the statement "the best sex I've ever had" that you had a couple "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" guys in your past.

But if you have a gentleman, occasionally going limp goes with the territory. I had a boyfriend who got embarrassed by it & I finally told him it didn't bother me because it showed me he was thinking with his heart & taking care of me, not just thinking with his penis!

My boyfriend is 13 years older than me, started having "unreliable" erections a few years ago. This was causing me to feel insecure, thinking maybe he just wasn't turned on by me anymore. We did not discuss it, I was afraid it would cause anxiety and make matters worse. Viagra was recommended by a friend, so we tried it and that was the best erection my husband has ever had! (In 25 years!) I tell him it just helps him meet his best potential. So this has been a part of our lives ever since. The 45 minute wait is actually kind of a turn on because I know what's coming. I love it and I highly recommend.
      If you're curious this is reliable site where we buy the tablets and they sent it to us without a prescription:

http://www.highrepute.net/go/Viagra

Their customer service was fantastic, price was awesome and we received our order within a few days.

What Guys Said 2

• I go completely limp if I let myself think about fat girls in bikinis on the beach like I've seen recently.

I have to block that out.

• Many possible causes -- stress, anxiety, depression and just the fear of losing an erection. There are also possible medical causes also and testerone levels should be looked at.

I would suggest he see a qualified medical professional.

What Girls Said 0