• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he make me feel guilty for not having sex with him?

Whenever I tell my boyfriend of 11 months that I don't want to have sex or I'm not in the mood he makes me feel guilty and says I only do it when I want, but that's not true I just don't usually tell him I don't want to all the time, I go along with it. btw we have sex 3-5 times a week, maybe more. But whenever I say no, he just can't accept it... Its like he HAS to have it...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, you shouldn't feel guilty if you don't want to have sex or if you are not in the mood. He shouldn't pressure you. 3-5 times a week is normal and actually above average. You can't really blame him though because it's what we think about all the time and subconsciously when we are doing other things, we think about sex. It's like "SEX,SEX,SEX, SEX,SEX, food (SEX, SEX,SEX),sports, SEX,SEX,SEX,SEX, workout , ooh she's hot (SEX,SEX, SEX,SEX,SEX,SEX), work (SEX, SEX,SEX,SEX), sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, and sex."

• Yes I'm positive that is exactly what runs through his mind. I love sex just as much as he does, but sometimes I need a break.

• I understand; just tell him that you need a break.

What Guys Said 1

• Guy need sex if they are in a relationship but if your having sex just not enough for him, he might be too sexually energized and maybe he is not the guy for you unless he can learn to chill a bit, also you need to be feeling good during sex, if your not he might not be that good and maybe needs to hear it...

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend pulls the same crap.. and turn it in to a big fight.. I don't know y they do that kinda crap just don't let it get to you I guess, that's what I do

• Yeah, and most of the time we will end up doing it because I rather not hear him whine and complain about it.

• Haha exactly :D