Why does he make me feel guilty for not having sex with him?

Whenever I tell my boyfriend of 11 months that I don't want to have sex or I'm not in the mood he makes me feel guilty and says I only do it when I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, you shouldn't feel guilty if you don't want to have sex or if you are not in the mood. He shouldn't pressure you. 3-5 times a week is normal and actually above average. You can't really blame him though because it's what we think about all the time and subconsciously when we are doing other things, we think about sex. It's like "SEX,SEX,SEX, SEX,SEX, food (SEX, SEX,SEX),sports, SEX,SEX,SEX,SEX, workout , ooh she's hot (SEX,SEX, SEX,SEX,SEX,SEX), work (SEX, SEX,SEX,SEX), sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, and sex."

• Yes I'm positive that is exactly what runs through his mind. I love sex just as much as he does, but sometimes I need a break.

• I understand; just tell him that you need a break.