Why does you man/hubby jerking off bother you?

Ladies, for some of you, you don't even give it a second thought, but for many others you seem to feel so hurt and offended that your hubby or boyfriend would jerk off. Why? If our body is our own, and the body of a man and woman are not the property of anyone else, why is this so bad? Why do you feel as though he is cheating on you for this? Typically (not always), men are far more sexually aroused then females are, and guys like to take matters into their own hands (sometimes just a quickie in the bathroom at work, school, the supermarket, home, etc...). How is entertaining OUR OWN bodies such and offense? Why is it so wrong to you? And how is looking at Porn (magazines, internet, imagining some random girl we may have checked out during the day) cheating when there is no way we are going to, or intend to hookup with anyone else? Why is this such a problem?

Thanks to all for your great responses. Stevedaddy, you seem to have a fetish which has absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked. Thanks, everyone else :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't feel like there is anything wrong with it. I actually encourage it when I'm not horny and they want something to do. And its actually been proven that the more orgasms a male and or female have the longer they live. I think if a girl gets jealous/mad/sad/upset about this then there are more underlying issues that need to be discussed. Maybe she is self conscious like well maybe the sex isn't good enough so he has to do it his self. I would just sit down and talk about it and let her know that it isn't her. If she is still mad about it though there is no reason that you can't keep it a secret...