Can girls, women, females be PEVERTS, perverted ??

Girls keep on saying that guys are perverts or a perv. and thinking negative on guys thinking about sex all the time!

Well listen here , I think they are perverts!

So what if guys are confident and say something out loud!

A girls only "think" about sex all the time because they are NOT confident... I don't know , Is it because they think it p*sses us off when we are vocal about sex and our feelings toward it? Let me know the facts please

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• If people are constantly calling you a "pervert" maybe you are one. If you keep hearing the same adjective used to describe you, maybe it's time to take a step back and look at yourself instead of blaming girls.

Your username is "hunglowman4you", your profile picture is a sperm...I mean come on. Also if you are really 41 years old that is a bit :( one would expect that out of a hormonal 15 year old boy, but come on dude..There's a difference between being confident and vocal about sex, and being consumed and unhealthily obsessed with sex.

• you live in new york what do you think? of course we can be perverts its something that's instilled within us.

• Women here are a little bit more open as opposed to women in the south who have respect for themselves - I'm not saying we're all sluts here but some of us are a little bit out of control and when we're out of control we tend to not care - which is good but still women here are vulgar and ridiculous when it comes to men

• Whats living in new york got to do with it?

• Of course, everybody can be perverted. I'm a girl and I'm perverted at times... usually only mind-wise, but still. Some girls try not to say perverted this as do some guys. Not everybody thinks the same things!

• Selected as most helpful

Shut up dude,you give guys a bad name.Girls call guys perverts because immature guys are disrespectful to women in sexual ways.Somethings should be left unsaid.My girlfriend is very sexual believe me,she thinks about sex all the time,but she talks sexual in the right time and the right settings,like when we're about to have sex,as opposed to guys who will blatantly and rudely stare at a chicks chest while she's speaking to him,or having him comment explicitly about her body parts.It's rude,there's a way to treat and respect women and a way to make them think you're a complete total creep

• I completely agree I want a guy who talks to me not to my rack...

• girls are just as perverted as guys are, but they hold it back because "society says so". plus it gives them a reason to be hypocrites by calling us pervs

• I think so, I think those girls that claim they are lesbians and no I am not coming at lesbians but there are these girls that say they are but are really bi and saying they are full out gay for the moment, I pretty much think they are super duper freaky. Like they are just with whoever they are having the best sex with or feel most comfortable with at that time

• oh there are some freaky girls out there m8 trust moi