Why do I get turned on when I fantasize about catching my girlfriend cheating on me?

I get really turned on when I fantasize about catching my girlfriend cheating on me and having sex with some random guy while I watch unknowingly to her. But if it ever happened in real life I think id be devastated. where does this fantasy come from? does anyone else have this fantasy? If I told my girlfriend about it would she be freaked out? do you girls think this sounds creepy of weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's just voyeurism. Nothing wrong with it. I can't tell you where it comes from, but I don't think it's creepy- after all, you don't want it to happen, you just fantasize about it. I mean, I might fantasize that I never have to work again, but I wouldn't actually want that in reality. I don't know if that's a good example, but I think it's the same basic thing. Anyway, whether or not you tell her is up to you- would she be ok with it? How adventurous is she sexually, and how trusting is she/does she think you are?