Why would a guy put his hand under my shirt, on my stomach?

Why would a guy put his hand under my shirt, on my stomach? when we were tickle fighting...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 'Cause he wants you.

• Could be that it really was late, or maybe he just felt like he didn't really feel comfortable at the time. Ask him, I mean just say hey, remember when you put your hand up my shirt? Why did you make me leave?

• I don't know.. maybe it really was too late for him.

• We're more than friends but not together....my shirt is the type that had elastic at the bottom....so yeah he purposely went under my shirt.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• If this is a boyfriend no telling, probably wants you.

If this is a casual friend most likely this is the opportunity that he has to make a move on you, maybe he likes you but this is the first chance he has had to say hey, maybe I will touch her skin and see her reaction. Pretty much he wants some either way...

• Why would he made me leave early by saying its getting late

What Girls Said 1

• i have had the exact same thing...

the guy prob wants you... it was probebly to late for him. do you consider what he had on the next day? work\ ect...