Telling him he has a small penis?

Guys, has anyone here ever had someone tell them that they had a small penis? If so, what was that like? I imagine it being terrible, but I don't really have any way of knowing. And just to avoid any anger, I would never do this.

Girls, have you ever just flat out told someone that they were small? What affect did it have? Were you trying to be cruel? Did you feel bad afterwards?

And if anyone is wondering this question is coming from just having witnessed my friend tell her boyfriend and two other couples that he was the smallest guy she'd ever been with. He turned all red and stormed out of the bar. I don't think she was even mad at him, I think she was just drunk. This might have made it worse for him because if everyone thought she was mad we'd be less likely to believe her, but I think most of us think she was telling the truth. I can't believe she did it though.

I have an update. This is probably unsurprising, but my friend hasn't spoken to her boyfriend since the incident. He hasn't taken her calls or answered his door. She feels terrible, and only kind of remembers the incident. I guess she was really drunk
Why do you get so few characters to update?

Anyway, I was going to say that I haven't asked her if it was true, but from the way she's been talking about it I'm pretty sure it is. So it's not a huge surprise he's so upset.
In case anyone was curious, they broke up. There was some back and forth, but I don't think things were ever actually good between them since she announced that to everyone. She feels terrible. She told me that it was true, but that she didn't care. Oops.

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife and I had made a xxx homevideo. She has a friend that is really pretty and was always visiting. She used to flirt with me a lot. One day she came over and asked to borrow some movies for the weekend. I included our tape in the plastic bag of movies. Well, a few days later she returned the videos to me. She kept glancing at my crotch and had a smile on her face. Finally she said that she saw our tape and watched only a few seconds of it. I acted like I was shocked that it got mixed in he bag. She looked at me and said "your **** is f***in small. Way too small for me. What is it.like 4 inches? And she laughed and said.you must be doing something right because your wife has stayed with you all this time." I was so embarrassed! I never knew that my **** was considered small! None of my girlfriends ever said anything. Then I realized that they had all cheated on me! Suddenly I noticed that my **** was hard in my shorts and she never even knew! Since that time she and I talked a lot on the phone and she always giggles. She showed me her 9 inch dildo and said that is what she needs. I have jacked off in her panties that I took fro her dresser many times since and I think she knew. Now I am turned on when a woman knows that I have a small **** and I enjoy the humiliation.

• Report

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade, I guess. Glad it worked out for you

• Report

Okay.. does your wife know any of this?