Telling him he has a small penis?

Guys, has anyone here ever had someone tell them that they had a small penis? If so, what was that like? I imagine it being terrible, but I don't really have any way of knowing. And just to avoid any anger, I would never do this.

Girls, have you ever just flat out told someone that they were small? What affect did it have? Were you trying to be cruel? Did you feel bad afterwards?

And if anyone is wondering this question is coming from just having witnessed my friend tell her boyfriend and two other couples that he was the smallest guy she'd ever been with. He turned all red and stormed out of the bar. I don't think she was even mad at him, I think she was just drunk. This might have made it worse for him because if everyone thought she was mad we'd be less likely to believe her, but I think most of us think she was telling the truth. I can't believe she did it though.

I have an update. This is probably unsurprising, but my friend hasn't spoken to her boyfriend since the incident. He hasn't taken her calls or answered his door. She feels terrible, and only kind of remembers the incident. I guess she was really drunk
Why do you get so few characters to update?

Anyway, I was going to say that I haven't asked her if it was true, but from the way she's been talking about it I'm pretty sure it is. So it's not a huge surprise he's so upset.
In case anyone was curious, they broke up. There was some back and forth, but I don't think things were ever actually good between them since she announced that to everyone. She feels terrible. She told me that it was true, but that she didn't care. Oops.

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife and I had made a xxx homevideo. She has a friend that is really pretty and was always visiting. She used to flirt with me a lot. One day she came over and asked to borrow some movies for the weekend. I included our tape in the plastic bag of movies. Well, a few days later she returned the videos to me. She kept glancing at my crotch and had a smile on her face. Finally she said that she saw our tape and watched only a few seconds of it. I acted like I was shocked that it got mixed in he bag. She looked at me and said "your **** is f***in small. Way too small for me. What is it.like 4 inches? And she laughed and said.you must be doing something right because your wife has stayed with you all this time." I was so embarrassed! I never knew that my **** was considered small! None of my girlfriends ever said anything. Then I realized that they had all cheated on me! Suddenly I noticed that my **** was hard in my shorts and she never even knew! Since that time she and I talked a lot on the phone and she always giggles. She showed me her 9 inch dildo and said that is what she needs. I have jacked off in her panties that I took fro her dresser many times since and I think she knew. Now I am turned on when a woman knows that I have a small **** and I enjoy the humiliation.

What Guys Said 22

• It is clinically proven that a man's ego is sewn directly to his penis. So when a woman makes any sort of negative comment about our penis, it will immediately crush our self esteem. This includes the duties which our penis performs. I'm kind of surprised the guy didn't move to a new city. We don't want to risk any chance of someone saying."Hey.you're that guy with the really small pecker".

I'm not surprised the relationship failed.he would have been insecure from that day forward with her in the are of sex.

What a shame we aren't all 12" long and able to last an hour.we'd have so many more confident men out there.LOL.

• Ok, so, 2 parts: guys, and girls

GUYS

well, no one has told me directly, but I know I have a small one, and one of my ex's has hinted at it. It's a hard blow ot my self esteem for sure, but I try to make for it in other ways. I feel as if your question is asking about the emotional effects such an incident would have though so here's what I think. It's a hard blow. A very. hard. blow. Some guys get depressed (like clinically) over it. Some guys don't even hook up with girls any more. Others don't go to public restrooms or showers anymore. As illogical as it sounds, penis size is a source of, pride? manhood? I don't know how to describe it, I guess dignity is a good word too. Telling a guy he's small (especially considering he most likely already knows he is) is probably one of the worst things you can do to him. Just hearing it from a girl can be devastating. Now keep in mind, some guys are not effected by this. a good public example of this is Timothy Delaghetto on youtube. you can search him up and watch what I'm talking about.

GIRLS

my current girlfriend was mad at me once, I'm talking furious. Funny thing was, we had broken up at the time and she found out that some time after we broke up I had sex with another girl. Any way, she was really p*ssed and told some of her friends I had a tiny d***. Now, she either said it because she knew it would attack me in a place I was vulnerable, (most likely true) or she just said it because she thought it was true and was just talking about it (also true but I don't think taht to her its small. she's a virgin so when she tries to put osmething as big as my d*** in there it hurts her). any ways, we got back together, I asked her about it and she felt so bad. (as far as I know, maybe she doesn't? I think she does). so yeah. she was trying to be cruel.

• Think of it like a guy calling you fat, or ugly.

Some people are really really and I mean REALLY concerned about it.

I personally have a bigger dick than the average man, and I'm not even done puberty yet, so I'm not worried, but a lot of people are really uptight about it.

• Honestly, Yes. Although upseting no. Crazily it was a turn on. Although face to face is one thing in a public bar. that's iffy. Not sure how I'd react to that one. I'm different tho I don't think I'd storm off, I'd just giggle with ya. Then again I'm different I guess.

Although most guys take that HIGHLY offensively, and no he probably won't have anything to do with her ever again. Which it seems like that's what she wanted, and I guess she got what she wanted. I guess if she knows she can't keep control over herself while wasted maybe she shouldn't get wasted.

• I missed your answer before. Why was it a turn on? Was it part of a BDSM thing, or was it just while having regular sex?

• Lil red answering in so much detail on this board... yikes.. normally I can explain these things, although when infront of god and all his children I guess I do turn red just as others...

• She should feel terrible. What a B I T C H. It would be like if her boyfriend said, "oh yeah by the way, my girlfriend has the smallest and most awkward boobs out of anyone I've been with."

If I was that guy, I would have just said" not everyone is perfect-- for example, you have an ugly face/ small boobs/ fat/ disugsting ass/etc.

More from Guys
17

What Girls Said 10

• Wow no way would I ever do something like that to a guy, but like you I've been around when a woman (and I use the term loosely) did something similar to her guy. We were all at the bar and her boyfriend walked up to her and started dancing with her and her friends. She put the hand up in front of his face and started singing we don't want no short dicked men at the top of her lungs. Now I spoke to him later and assured him she was just being a cruel bitch, knowing him personally 10 years before, I could assure him he was actually bigger then average, at about 7 1/2 inches.

But yes some women do love making fools of men by proclaiming there short comings even if it is not true.

• These women are wrong or are some of the most heartless nonhuman entities in existence. They may think they are "making him a fool or knocking him down a notch". Honestly, just say he can't do oral or some other bash--guys are sensitive enough he'll beat himself up for it but can recover. Bashing his penis isn't about just a physical problem, it alters his selfesteem for life and is way way deeper of a psych cut than you gals understand. You just have to trust its that bad even if we act like not.

• Did I do something wrong by putting my email? I'm new to this type of site so I don't mean to breach any rules or etiquette. I just want to help. Please let me know if I did wrong. Thanks!

• Please disregard the previous comment. I'll message through gag soon, I think. Thanx.

• This probably isn't really an answer to you Q, but feedback is feedback, right?

I think it's COMPLETELY different to A guy telling a girl she's fat or whatever, I mean, That SUCKS but at least being fat can be changed.

I would never tell a guy he was small, or make him feel that he wasn't well endowed. I don't think you need to go out with the "oh my god you're so huge" bs, but always make a point of giving them reassurance; cos if you're thinkin it's small, then they've probably heard it before, or been made to feel that they don't measure up, and as a result have got some penile "confidence" issues. I know as a girl, I like reassurance sometimes that my "bits" are a turn on and that.

Your friend. OmG! Not kosher! That poor guy. How did she feel about it when she sobered up or whatever?

• She feels really awful. I don't think it was planned at all or anything like that. I really think it just came out. That probably doesn't make him feel any better though since it kind of means it was on her mind to start with. Poor guy. I kinda wish they all had the exact same size so they wouldn't have to worry about it so much.

• LOL I agree. If we just all had the exact same size penises and vaginas, what would our threads be about though? I have had that thought though--not sure why nature saw fit to have such a huge spread in sizes unless its to make us explore our true worth as a human, an imperfect human.

• I wrote a guy's facebook that I would never put my mouth on his small stuff (paraphrasing) because I wanted everyone to see it. I only did this because we had hooked up (only kissing and a handjob took place) and he went back to his friends and I'm pretty sure he told them that we did more than that because I was with this other guy at a basketball game and his friend went up to the guy I was with and told him something about me getting with his friend. So I only told him he had a small penis because he tried to make me look easy.

And what's really funny is this guy is in one of my classes and before this happened he was in class every day and ever since this happened (which was like a week ago) he hasn't been in class.

• I have no idea what the f*** you are saying. Please use some f***ing periods and basic grammar. Holy sh*t.

• I would if he was arrogant or an asshole. Otherwise, I wouldn't. And I wouldn't date a small guy either. I would find some way to break up once I found that out.

• I've told someone this before and I only did because they said something extremely inappropriate to me. Of course I think he knew his pen (yes that's right pen) was small. Anyway I think hearing me say it, knocked him right off of his high horse. We didn't speak for a like a year after that. We are cool now. It's never come up in conversation. lol B/C what I said was factual he wouldn't dare dispute it. LOL LOL

More from Girls
5