When a guy rips your clothes off?

Sometimes my boyfriend will like rip my clothes off not literally rip them but yank them off my body.. why do guys do that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Is this a serious question? Well if it is the reason why he's "ripping" your clothes off is to get you naked as quickly as possible. Assuming he's in the same age range as you (18-24) he sounds like a typical horny guy.

• Yes pretty much. He's just more horny than other times.

• Lol, I know that but I mean sometimes he will undress me other times he doesn't give a sh*t, and then once and a while he will just spaz and yank all my clothes off, is that like cause he doesn't wnana wait he just wants to get going?

What Guys Said 4

• if you want him to stop ripping your clothes off then I suggest you rip of his clothes first and then b4 he rips yours off tell him ur gonna strip for him and then you can take them off as slowly as you want

• He is in a hurry to see you naked and it gives him a rush.

• because you need to be naked

• because he's horny and want to get naughty quickly and see you naked and feel you all over and f*** you

What Girls Said 1

• hes just excited to see you naked. I personally find it kind of hot when my boyfriend does this. I understand that sometimes you want him to admire what you're wearing, especially if you're wearing matching lacy thong and bra or something, but he's just excited. its nothing bad :)

• Thanks!