Girls who have experimented with other girls: what does "tribbing" really feel like?

Or in other words, have you ever grinded your parts against another girl's parts or any other part of her body? Did you get off from it? I don't mean to ask in a perverted way (like some guys on this site clearly ask questions so they can listen to women talk about times that they've been... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I definitely get off from tribbing. In fact, I feel it takes me half the amount of time to have a clitoral orgasm than it does to have a vaginal one. And I enjoy the clitoral orgasm more. I have gotten off more with tribbing than if someone goes down on me, actually. Much more.

Women can "trib" with a man too, it's just different. For example, I can grind on a hard c*ck and get off like that without it actually going inside me.

So, to answer your question, it's definitely real. :)