Ladies your first blow job experience?

How was it? Did you swallow? Where was it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0kpRb0M30c

Most Helpful Girl

• My first blow job wow... I was actually in high school Me and this guy went up to the last floor which that floor wasn't being used... We started making out he unziped his pants I'm thinking we were gonna have sex he just pushed me down to my knees and I started doing it... Umm I did swallow but because he nutted without warning I got nervous So I did swallow it lol... It was fun pretty crazy though... The next day I did it again.. I guess he told his friend and his friend met us up there so they black mailed me aftre I gave the first guy head the other one said to do it to him or theyll tell the school.. So I did it... I really didn't mind it... I loved giving head ever since then

• So you basically got face raped? lol...what proof would they of had to tell the school you blew him upstairs? were you not thinking? lol what the heck tahts like d*** suck rape right there wtf lolol...but seems like you enjoyed it! ..i tend to find girls swallow when they want you bad, if you date then they'll do it now and then, but they usually swallow to attract you more because they know we like it haha

• Uhh you could have just told everyone his d*** was tiny as blackmail. LOL

• Drama.. haha.. I've heard this story...

Most Helpful Guy

• My first blowjob (receiving) was when I was in the Navy in the late '70s. I was stationed aboard a ship in San Diego. I went down to Tijuana, Mexico to check the place out and walked into a bar. No sooner had I sat down at a table in the corner when an attractive woman sat down next to me. She had a great bod too... nice tits. It was pretty obvious what she did for a living. LOL! She asked me "You want a blowyob?" (her pronounciation). I said "sure, but where?" She said "right here... $10.00". I wondered how she was going to blow me right there in public, but paid her discreetly under the table. She then stood up and turned off the light over the table, leaving us in the dark. The next thing I knew she was kneeling down next to me and pulling down my fly and guiding my now stiffening penis into her mouth. My God... what an incredible feeling! I'd been jerking off since I was about 12, and had plenty of handjobs from my girl friend in high school... but had experienced nothing like this! I couldn't read my watch (not that I cared to), but I don't think I lasted more than three minutes before I ejaculated into her mouth. It was dark, so I couldn't tell if she swallowed for spit it out. I probably wasn't her first or last customer of the day, so I image she spit it out on the bar floor. Afterwards, she put me away and pulled up my fly, and then turned the light on again... and now I noticed a group of American tourists at the next table not more than 15 feet away. I wonder if they knew about my quick trip to heaven? LOL! After that day, I was an instant convert to oral sex and have enjoyed it ever since.

What Girls Said 52

• I'm yet to have that experience.

• I was 13 and he was 19. He was my best friends older brother and I had had a crush on him for ages. It happened one evening in there back yard. We were just goofing around for quite awhile and for some reason we began making out. Next thing I was straddling his legs, opening his pants and with his help learned how to suck a penis. He did tell me when he was going to ejaculate and I just kept sucking and pumping until he ejaculated into my mouth. I did swallow as much as I could that did not run out of my mouth and drip off. Loved it and sucked him many times after that. He was also the same guy who finally got my virginity several months later. Although he has long since moved away and is married we remain very good friends (not sexual)

• This can't be true... I am 19 and doing anything with a 13 year old is outrageous...

• 13? DAMN WTF! HOW OLD ARE U NOW?

• I'm 31 now

• I forget, I was a teen.. I was probably terrible at it because I had no idea what to do.

• It was actually good.

It was earler this year, on halloween XD (same day me and my boyfriend lost our virgnity, awesome day to lose it XD)

I had been left at home for the weekend while my mum and brother were interstate, so I had invited my boyfriend over.

He had eaten me out earlier, then we'd lost out virginity to each other, then we had a bath, then midnight dinner (nacho's, lol), then it was time for me to repay the favour of him eating me out.

So we went to my bed and did it there.

He told me when he was close to blowing his load, to give me the option I guess, but I kept him in my mouth. Then when he was done I swallowed. It had a nasty aftertaste that time, but other times since it has tasted fine. Not good nor bad, just meh.

The reason I swallowed was because it was already in my mouth and I could already taste it, so spitting it out would have only made a mess, and wouldn't have gotten rid of the taste. Not to mention it would have made my boyfriend feel insulted. The fact that I swallowed made him preeetty happy though X)

I have to say though, that I was relieved that it tasted the way it did. The after-taste was nasty, but a few mouth-fulls of water fixed that :D

• I was 19, he was 20. On my living room couch at like 2 in the morning. We'd been together for a few months and it was the first time we were getting quite hot and heavy. He didn't believe I'd never given one before because I was the first girl to make him come from a blowjob. I won't lie, it was quite hard work and it lasted for about 15-20 minutes but I really enjoyed it. He told me when he was about to ejaculate and asked me what I was going to do with the cum, to which I said nothing just sucked harder. He really enjoyed that. Next time I saw him I was very keen to do it again and he was VERY keen to reciprocate...that was a good night.

• Finally a girl that likes giving bj's!

• I've always enjoyed it. The taste can be a problem occasionally, but only briefly. Nothing, simply nothing makes a man's eyes roll like fellatio.

Angela Goodnight (sex-blogger)

More from Girls
47

What Guys Said 7

• it was in one of my visits to a bordel, with a prostitute.

tried it and it was like sth was biting my dick... i didn't have any BJ since then, and i'm not willing to. not my thing

• When I was fourteen. The subject was my next door neighbor and "life long" friend, Frank. He was fourteen too and scared out of his wits. But, he led me to the garage, and we experimented, and had a lot of fun. Yes, I swallowed, and I made him taste it too. We did lots of innocent things together too. We were real buddies...

• Many Fake fantasies

• back row of movie theater, I thought I was just going to get a hand job but she couldn't control herself

• It was great the first time me and my girlfriend had oral. It was late at night in my queen size bed. We didn't want to have sex yet but we did pretty much everything else. Anyway she went down without being asked, or pushed or anything and went to town. We've been together along time so she can tell when I'm going to cum. Just as I was in the brink of exploding she popped it out with no regard for where she was aiming and it shot so far I almost got hit in the face. Hit the head board 6 inches right of my face and we just laughed about it. We were both 18.

More from Guys
2