• Ask
  • myTake

Ladies your first blow job experience?

How was it? Did you swallow? Where was it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• My first blow job wow... I was actually in high school Me and this guy went up to the last floor which that floor wasn't being used... We started making out he unziped his pants I'm thinking we were gonna have sex he just pushed me down to my knees and I started doing it... Umm I did swallow but because he nutted without warning I got nervous So I did swallow it lol... It was fun pretty crazy though... The next day I did it again.. I guess he told his friend and his friend met us up there so they black mailed me aftre I gave the first guy head the other one said to do it to him or theyll tell the school.. So I did it... I really didn't mind it... I loved giving head ever since then

• So you basically got face raped? lol...what proof would they of had to tell the school you blew him upstairs? were you not thinking? lol what the heck tahts like d*** suck rape right there wtf lolol...but seems like you enjoyed it! ..i tend to find girls swallow when they want you bad, if you date then they'll do it now and then, but they usually swallow to attract you more because they know we like it haha

• Show Older
    • Uhh you could have just told everyone his d*** was tiny as blackmail. LOL

• Drama.. haha.. I've heard this story...

What Girls Said 31

• I was 13 and he was 19. He was my best friends older brother and I had had a crush on him for ages. It happened one evening in there back yard. We were just goofing around for quite awhile and for some reason we began making out. Next thing I was straddling his legs, opening his pants and with his help learned how to suck a penis. He did tell me when he was going to ejaculate and I just kept sucking and pumping until he ejaculated into my mouth. I did swallow as much as I could that did not run out of my mouth and drip off. Loved it and sucked him many times after that. He was also the same guy who finally got my virginity several months later. Although he has long since moved away and is married we remain very good friends (not sexual)

• This can't be true... I am 19 and doing anything with a 13 year old is outrageous...

• Show Older
    • 13? DAMN WTF! HOW OLD ARE U NOW?

• I'm 31 now

• i was 22, he was 23, it was both of us's first time, it was at his house but his parents were not home, he came on my face, but I had my eyes closed, for a while I thought it would be disgusting but it was quite a turn-on

• I was 19, he was 20. On my living room couch at like 2 in the morning. We'd been together for a few months and it was the first time we were getting quite hot and heavy. He didn't believe I'd never given one before because I was the first girl to make him come from a blowjob. I won't lie, it was quite hard work and it lasted for about 15-20 minutes but I really enjoyed it. He told me when he was about to ejaculate and asked me what I was going to do with the cum, to which I said nothing just sucked harder. He really enjoyed that. Next time I saw him I was very keen to do it again and he was VERY keen to reciprocate...that was a good night.

• Finally a girl that likes giving bj's!

• I've always enjoyed it. The taste can be a problem occasionally, but only briefly. Nothing, simply nothing makes a man's eyes roll like fellatio.

Angela Goodnight (sex-blogger)

• yesterday! new boyfriend, uhhh in his house. We were making out for a real long time and he wanted to go down on me, but I'm totally still a virgin so I said no. Anyway, I ended up giving him my first blow job, and honestly I did not enjoy it. It was hard work, and I was very tired afterward. I'm glad he loved it though and came so much, so I guess I'm not that bad lmao. =)

• I was 15 and at a friends house party and everyone was drunk. Me and her brother who was 18 went up to his room to make out and I undone his trousers while kissing him and started sucking his penis. It was good. I swallowed. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend that I was with for 6 weeks a week later. My bf at the time didn't even know I gave another guy a bj even though he was at the same party downstairs.

• It was actually good.

It was earler this year, on halloween XD (same day me and my boyfriend lost our virgnity, awesome day to lose it XD)

I had been left at home for the weekend while my mum and brother were interstate, so I had invited my boyfriend over.

He had eaten me out earlier, then we'd lost out virginity to each other, then we had a bath, then midnight dinner (nacho's, lol), then it was time for me to repay the favour of him eating me out.

So we went to my bed and did it there.

He told me when he was close to blowing his load, to give me the option I guess, but I kept him in my mouth. Then when he was done I swallowed. It had a nasty aftertaste that time, but other times since it has tasted fine. Not good nor bad, just meh.

The reason I swallowed was because it was already in my mouth and I could already taste it, so spitting it out would have only made a mess, and wouldn't have gotten rid of the taste. Not to mention it would have made my boyfriend feel insulted. The fact that I swallowed made him preeetty happy though X)

I have to say though, that I was relieved that it tasted the way it did. The after-taste was nasty, but a few mouth-fulls of water fixed that :D

• My first time giving head was in a movie theater. I didn't finish because I was to afraid to finish. But it was a fun first time:). I kinda enjoyed it.

• This sounds exactly like my ex girlfriend

• i was in my guys car and we were making out and he moved my hand to undo his pants and I started giving him a hand job then he started to move my head down so I started giving him oral, when he was about to come he let me know and I let him come in my mouth

• I was 14, he was 16. We were planning to make love, but I had my period and we were in a double seat in the balcony of the local cinema. We had the place almost to ourselves and I discovered that his pre-cum tasted nice so took him all the way. We were both virgins. I hadn't realized that his come wouldn't taste as sweet as his pre-cum but had to swallow because of where we were. It wouldn't be right to make a mess in the cinema.

Apart from the taste I enjoyed it and he thought it was the best thing that had ever happened to him. We are still together fifty years later, so don't let anyone tell you teen romances don't work out.

We now run a sex and relationships blog. Look up my name if interested. We have blogged about that blow-job, although I prefer the word fellatio.

I got used to the taste eventually. LOL.

Angela Goodnight

• In a suana on a school trip. We got walked in on and I had to like, jump away from him before he could finish.

• It was at a party, we were playing spin the bottle and a really cute guy called Danny who I'd fancied for ages was there. During the game I was asked who I fancied the most and of course I said Danny. After the game, egged on by my best friend Becky and by now very tipsy I sought Danny out and asked him what he thought to my answer. He took my hand and suggested we go to a bedroom. I hadn't even kissed a guy before but Becky was like 'go for it, just don't do anything you're uncomfortable with'. So we went upstairs and sat on a bed and talked for a bit, he tried to put his hand up my shirt but I stopped him, then he asked if I'd ever been fingered. Of course I said no which seemed to turn him on. He then asked me if I was a virgin which of course I was. I told him I wasn't frigid though and asked him if he would like to kiss me. He didn't say anything and just leaned in towards me. It was nice. He then asked me if I knew what a BJ was, I said yes but had never given one. He said he would be honoured to be my first and unbuttoned his jeans. I hadn't seen a guy without pants before and asked him what I was supposed to do. He made sure I wanted to do it then guided my head onto him. I really got into it and started to enjoy it. He told me he was going to cum but I carried on - it tasted a little salty but was not unpleasant. I swallowed. We opened the bedroom door and like everyone, including Becky was looking at us laughing. Never been so embarrassed!

• 5d

I was 15 he was 17

• Mine was yesterday (November 15). So I've been getting to know this guys since about Wednesday and we both find each other attractive. On Friday he bought be a slurpee and it was really sweet. Saturday (the 15th) my parents left and would be gone for a bit and we got in his car and made out for awhile. We started grabbing each other everywhere and then I looked at him and he unbuttoned his jeans and took that and his boxers off a bit. I asked him if I could touch him and he said go ahead. I rubbed him as I continued to make out with him. I wanted to give a bj since I never had before and I asked him if I could taste him and he eagerly nodded his head. I went down on him sucking and licking and playing with his balls too. p*rn taught me everything I know lol. He loved it and I rubbed him an continued to kiss him and asked him to let me know when he was about to come and then he told me and I sucked him off the rest of the way and swallowed and it tasted a bit bitter but it was surprisingly good. Word to the wise: good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught ;)

• We're both 18 by the way

• I was 14, he was 17. I was at chearleading practice, he was at football practice, he invited me to a kickback at his friend's house. So I went with some friends, and we started talking and stuff. Went to another room and we made out. He stood up and undid his pants and gently put his d*** against my lips. I was kinda nervous but didn't wanna act like I didn't know what to do so I let it slide in and he held my head while he slid it in and out. I ended up swallowing, and he kissed me afterward which was kinda hot.

• the ninth floor of the embassy suites in the stairwell it was hot in there haaha...i did not swallow and I wasn't good :) the 8th grade:) now I like it actaully kinda weird but it tastes good like chicken noodle soup

• it was horrible. I never want to do it again. I'm still with the same guy.

why was it so horrible?

He really liked it, and I asked him if he did really like it... and he starts talking about his ex giving him blow jobs... so it was a total turn off because of that.

• Some men are idiots. Why did he tell you that. Anyway, it gets better and can be really improved if you get him to drink a lot of pineapple juice and if he smokes it makes it taste foul so stop him smoking. Look up Andy Macbeth and Jane Tothree's ebook on oral sex orgasms if you'd like to find out how to do it really well. The better you do it the more you will like it.

Angela Goodnight

• Ewwww... Pervert.

• You should leave this site if you have nothing of importance to say. I have nothing against you but you aren't going to get any support from the community with the answers you have been giving.

• There is nothing perverted about oral sex!

• i was 14 and my boyfriend was at my house, I locked my bedroom door and pushed him on the bed! and I always swallow

• I WAS 14

iN THE LIVING ROOM WITH MY BROTHER'S 2O YR OLD FRIEND (@ THE TIME)

EVERYONE WAS SLEEPING HE TEXTED ME SO I CAME OUT OF MY ROOM

WE STARTED MAKING OUT AND HE STARTED PUTTIN HIS HAND N MY PANITES

WE WERE ON THE COUCH N HE SAID TOUCH IT OR WATEVA You WANT LOL

SO I GOT THE SUCKING ON IT

AND HE MOANED AND I LOOKED INTO HIS EYES AND HE WAS BITING HIS LIP MOANING N ISH

THEN HE STARTED PUSHIN MY HEAD DWN FURTHER PULLIN MY HAIR BACK

I STARTED 2 GAG N SHIT SMH LOL

NEXT THIKNG You KNO HE STARTED CUMIN YES I SWALLOWED N I DINT LIKE THAT

LOL VERY SALTY, THAT WAS MY 1ST N I HAVENT DONE IT SINCE

BUT I WAS FINA GO BACK 2 MY ROOM BUT HE PULLED MY BACK

N PUSHED ME ON THE COUCH SO I GAVE HIM A TASTE OF HISMELF LMAO

HE WENT DWN ON ME THAT WAS MY 1ST TOO

iT FELT SOOO GOOOD LOL

HE WAS BEGGING TO HAVE SEX

BUT I DECIDED TO GO TO SLEEP SINCE IM SAVING THE MOST IMPORTANT 4 MARIAGE =)

BUT I WENT TO SLEEP REGRETING IT BUT FEELING GOOD AT THE SAME TIME

• Always keep control when you are giving fellatio. Better for you and him that way.

Angela Goodnight (sex-blogger)

• My first time giving head I was in at a party. it was over the summer and we were eating popsicles and this guy bet me I couldn't fit the whole thing in my mouth. Once I did we went in a closet and started making out. He got hard almost instantly. I knew I didn't want to have sex so I got on my knees and put his d*** in my mouth. I had never done it before and I was a little drunk so I let him grab my head and take control (with experience, I've found I like this better). He warned me when he was going to come and I know guys like when girls swallow so I did. I would never even DREAM of spitting. just so unattractive. I DO like when they come on my boobs and face though. SO HOT. Its hard work but the guys definitely benefits and I tend to enjoy it too...sometimes more then them. ;)

• I have not..I'm pretty scared to do that.

• I just put his 4" dick in my mouth. I don't know why but it smelled pretty bad, maybe because he came in a condom earlier, and I had to mentally tell myself "Just do it." to get over the smell. I hardly licked the thing at all because I was still scared of dicks at the time. I took my mouth off of it a lot and tried to jerk him off with my thumb and index finger making an O, then he told me it hurt him so I had to adjust to full grip. I licked the head and for some reason sniffed my hand and said "It smells," with a gross face. He told me "I told you cum smells bad." I still had a gross face, I tried to deepthroat but it was weird since he was a bit small and his pubes were like 3" tall. Anyway a whole 3 minutes later he said, Do you want me to come?" I said "No." out of nervousness so he just told me to stop. The end.

Bad first experience but I love sucking cock now lol

• Nice!

• I was at his mom's office, on the couch, swallowed, loved it. it was fun I actually really enjoy giving head.

• And he lasted like 5-7 mins maybee, so I'm assuming he really enjoyed it, I was 15 and he was 17 or 18

• I was 15, my boyfriend was 16. we were in his truck in the back of a parking lot. he was driving me home from a party and we pulled over to make out. I swallowed. but apparently I used teeth... he was nice about it though lol

• i was 13 and at his house in his backyard. he convinced me to do it. and it wasn't hard at all:P I didn't swallow I made him come on his shirt;)

• spit the first time. took it like a woman and swallowed the 2nd. haha.

• Tastes like chicken eh? haha..

• When I first gave a bj I remember looking at his big hard dick and I started off by licking up from the base of the penis, up the shaft, to the tip and just putting the whole thing in my mouth while keeping eye contact. I kept what I could in my mouth while bobbing my head up and down and he loved every second of it. It didn't smell bad at all, but it was sort of different, and fortunately, it didn't taste bad at all either. I really enjoyed it. And I couldn't even fit the whole thing in my mouth. I loved sucking his dick, and feeling it get harder than it already was while in my mouth lets me know I'm doing it right. I had a great experience and still love sucking his nice hard cock.

• Ohh my god it was awesome. I was 14 & he was 26, my mom's driver actually. I was really attracted to him, he was super sexy & cute. So we were at my home & he was looking for mom so he came to me asking, well I snapped & we were kissing. I got down & just took it in my mouth, god he was big. He lasted for 10-12 minutes & then I swallowed. He loved it, I loved it. I love giving BJs & I believe I am pretty good at it.

• It was great, but it was very tiring! I had slept over his house and then we were in bed watching a movie and cuddling. After we both fell asleep, in the middle of the night I woke up a few times and kept holding him, then I gradually went down and felt him up :D a lot of times. He was sleeping peacefully and he kept getting hard since I was rubbing it.. He woke up and asked me if I was trying to feel him up lol and I said "Noooo..." and then we kissed a little, talked, went back to sleep and I went back at it. Then In the morning I woke him up and he was so turned on because of last night and I did it again, he took his pants off because I asked him too and I gave him a hand job, then he asked if I wanted it in my mouth and I put it in and he instructed me how he liked the grip, pressure etc.. He wanted it to last very long, to me it felt like an hour and I think it was. I loved watching him squirm around and go crazy as he was about to cum. I swallowed. We planned that I'd show him the come in my mouth but I just could not keep it in there too long because the taste surprised me. It was a warm, salty tangy taste and I had to swallow immediately and drink water but I enjoyed every minute of it. He loved it because I loved it.

• I was in bed with a guy who I had invited over to cuddle (like seriously, just cuddle!) but he started kissing me, and things got a little heavier. Then me, being the tease I am (hahaha) I started sucking on his fingers and giving him a hand job (while my roommate is sleeping 8 feet away). After about 3 minuets of that, he started to beg, so I sucked him down.But, since it was my first I didn't let him come in my mouth and asked him to do it in a Kleenex. Then I went to church after 2 hours of sleep with hickeys all over my neck. Bahaha!

• I was in my boyfriends car and I didn't swallow and it was gross, I didn't enjoy and to this day I still don't enjoy giving blow jobs but I do because it makes the guy happy. Giving blow jobs doesn't do anything for me, I don't enjoy having a penis in my mouth but I do it because I like when guys go down on me so I'll do the same for them.

What Guys Said 7

• it was in one of my visits to a bordel, with a prostitute.

tried it and it was like sth was biting my dick... i didn't have any BJ since then, and i'm not willing to. not my thing

• When I was fourteen. The subject was my next door neighbor and "life long" friend, Frank. He was fourteen too and scared out of his wits. But, he led me to the garage, and we experimented, and had a lot of fun. Yes, I swallowed, and I made him taste it too. We did lots of innocent things together too. We were real buddies...

• Many Fake fantasies

• back row of movie theater, I thought I was just going to get a hand job but she couldn't control herself

• My first blowjob (receiving) was when I was in the Navy in the late '70s. I was stationed aboard a ship in San Diego. I went down to Tijuana, Mexico to check the place out and walked into a bar. No sooner had I sat down at a table in the corner when an attractive woman sat down next to me. She had a great bod too... nice tits. It was pretty obvious what she did for a living. LOL! She asked me "You want a blowyob?" (her pronounciation). I said "sure, but where?" She said "right here... $10.00". I wondered how she was going to blow me right there in public, but paid her discreetly under the table. She then stood up and turned off the light over the table, leaving us in the dark. The next thing I knew she was kneeling down next to me and pulling down my fly and guiding my now stiffening penis into her mouth. My God... what an incredible feeling! I'd been jerking off since I was about 12, and had plenty of handjobs from my girl friend in high school... but had experienced nothing like this! I couldn't read my watch (not that I cared to), but I don't think I lasted more than three minutes before I ejaculated into her mouth. It was dark, so I couldn't tell if she swallowed for spit it out. I probably wasn't her first or last customer of the day, so I image she spit it out on the bar floor. Afterwards, she put me away and pulled up my fly, and then turned the light on again... and now I noticed a group of American tourists at the next table not more than 15 feet away. I wonder if they knew about my quick trip to heaven? LOL! After that day, I was an instant convert to oral sex and have enjoyed it ever since.

• It was great the first time me and my girlfriend had oral. It was late at night in my queen size bed. We didn't want to have sex yet but we did pretty much everything else. Anyway she went down without being asked, or pushed or anything and went to town. We've been together along time so she can tell when I'm going to cum. Just as I was in the brink of exploding she popped it out with no regard for where she was aiming and it shot so far I almost got hit in the face. Hit the head board 6 inches right of my face and we just laughed about it. We were both 18.

• I had just turned 16. There was a huge festival in town and me and my girlfriend went. There was practically a hurricane when we went. So we ran and took shelter in a club which turned into a little date. We then lied to our parents and then walked behind the shed in my yard. The shed was by a trail which led to a pond, which led the the beach so there were lots of reeds and trees. We started to make out and she rubbed my dick a little, I thought that was all I'd get. We'd talked about oral recently and she then said ".. do you wanna try it" and I said "if you're ready" she then got on her knees and went at it. It was bliss. About five minutes in a skunk came along the trail 😅. I pulled her from her knees and held her as we waited. Then coincidentally my dad came home and walked within a good ten feet of us and lucky for us, decided to not go on the trail. As she got back to it the skunk was back.. again. We waited and then she got back to it. My thoughts were mainly about how important to me she was, And how happy I was. About 10-15minutes later I told her I was gunna cum, I came in her mouth, she tried to swallow but couldn't. she said there was too much too fast. We are still happily together as this was literally the other day. Were both happy and it was a positive experience we will both cherish

0/2500