Ladies your first blow job experience?

How was it? Did you swallow? Where was it?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first blow job wow... I was actually in high school Me and this guy went up to the last floor which that floor wasn't being used... We started making out he unziped his pants I'm thinking we were gonna have sex he just pushed me down to my knees and I started doing it... Umm I did swallow but because he nutted without warning I got nervous So I did swallow it lol... It was fun pretty crazy though... The next day I did it again.. I guess he told his friend and his friend met us up there so they black mailed me aftre I gave the first guy head the other one said to do it to him or theyll tell the school.. So I did it... I really didn't mind it... I loved giving head ever since then

• So you basically got face raped? lol...what proof would they of had to tell the school you blew him upstairs? were you not thinking? lol what the heck tahts like d*** suck rape right there wtf lolol...but seems like you enjoyed it! ..i tend to find girls swallow when they want you bad, if you date then they'll do it now and then, but they usually swallow to attract you more because they know we like it haha

• Show Older
    • Uhh you could have just told everyone his d*** was tiny as blackmail. LOL

• Drama.. haha.. I've heard this story...