Ladies your first blow job experience?

Ladies your first blow job experience? How was it? Did you swallow? Where was it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My first blow job wow... I was actually in high school Me and this guy went up to the last floor which that floor wasn't being used... We started making out he unziped his pants I'm thinking we were gonna have sex he just pushed me down to my knees and I started doing it... Umm I did swallow but because he nutted without warning I got nervous So I did swallow it lol... It was fun pretty crazy though... The next day I did it again.. I guess he told his friend and his friend met us up there so they black mailed me aftre I gave the first guy head the other one said to do it to him or theyll tell the school.. So I did it... I really didn't mind it... I loved giving head ever since then

• Lol yuh like suckin d*** den hit me up I gt a big one 4 you lmao

• Drama.. haha.. I've heard this story...

• Uhh you could have just told everyone his d*** was tiny as blackmail. LOL

• Show Older

What Girls Said 25

Ohh my god it was awesome. I was 14 & he was 26, my mom's driver actually. I was really attracted to him, he was super sexy & cute. So we were at my home & he was looking for mom so he came to me asking, well I snapped & we were kissing. I got down & just took it in my mouth, god he was big. He lasted for 10-12 minutes & then I swallowed. He loved it, I loved it. I love giving BJs & I believe I am pretty good at it.

• I was 14, he was 16. We were planning to make love, but I had my period and we were in a double seat in the balcony of the local cinema. We had the place almost to ourselves and I discovered that his pre-cum tasted nice so took him all the way. We were both virgins. I hadn't realized that his come wouldn't taste as sweet as his pre-cum but had to swallow because of where we were. It wouldn't be right to make a mess in the cinema. Apart from the taste I enjoyed it and he thought it was the best thing that had ever happened to him. We are still together fifty years later, so don't let anyone tell you teen romances don't work out.We now run a sex and relationships blog. Look up my name if interested. We have blogged about that blow-job, although I prefer the word fellatio.I got used to the taste eventually. LOL.Angela Goodnight

• i was 22, he was 23, it was both of us's first time, it was at his house but his parents were not home, he came on my face, but I had my eyes closed, for a while I thought it would be disgusting but it was quite a turn-on

• It was great, but it was very tiring! I had slept over his house and then we were in bed watching a movie and cuddling. After we both fell asleep, in the middle of the night I woke up a few times and kept holding him, then I gradually went down and felt him up :D a lot of times. He was sleeping peacefully and he kept getting hard since I was rubbing it.. He woke up and asked me if I was trying to feel him up lol and I said "Noooo..." and then we kissed a little, talked, went back to sleep and I went back at it. Then In the morning I woke him up and he was so turned on because of last night and I did it again, he took his pants off because I asked him too and I gave him a hand job, then he asked if I wanted it in my mouth and I put it in and he instructed me how he liked the grip, pressure etc.. He wanted it to last very long, to me it felt like an hour and I think it was. I loved watching him squirm around and go crazy as he was about to cum. I swallowed. We planned that I'd show him the come in my mouth but I just could not keep it in there too long because the taste surprised me. It was a warm, salty tangy taste and I had to swallow immediately and drink water but I enjoyed every minute of it. He loved it because I loved it.

• I was 14, he was 17. I was at chearleading practice, he was at football practice, he invited me to a kickback at his friend's house. So I went with some friends, and we started talking and stuff. Went to another room and we made out. He stood up and undid his pants and gently put his d*** against my lips. I was kinda nervous but didn't wanna act like I didn't know what to do so I let it slide in and he held my head while he slid it in and out. I ended up swallowing, and he kissed me afterward which was kinda hot.

• i donno, 5 I guess

• 1-10 what's your rating on it

• sweet and salty

• Show Older
  • It was actually good.It was earler this year, on halloween XD (same day me and my boyfriend lost our virgnity, awesome day to lose it XD)I had been left at home for the weekend while my mum and brother were interstate, so I had invited my boyfriend over.He had eaten me out earlier, then we'd lost out virginity to each other, then we had a bath, then midnight dinner (nacho's, lol), then it was time for me to repay the favour of him eating me out. So we went to my bed and did it there.He told me when he was close to blowing his load, to give me the option I guess, but I kept him in my mouth. Then when he was done I swallowed. It had a nasty aftertaste that time, but other times since it has tasted fine. Not good nor bad, just meh.The reason I swallowed was because it was already in my mouth and I could already taste it, so spitting it out would have only made a mess, and wouldn't have gotten rid of the taste. Not to mention it would have made my boyfriend feel insulted. The fact that I swallowed made him preeetty happy though X)I have to say though, that I was relieved that it tasted the way it did. The after-taste was nasty, but a few mouth-fulls of water fixed that :D

• the ninth floor of the embassy suites in the stairwell it was hot in there haaha...i did not swallow and I wasn't good :) the 8th grade:) now I like it actaully kinda weird but it tastes good like chicken noodle soup

• it was horrible. I never want to do it again. I'm still with the same guy.why was it so horrible?He really liked it, and I asked him if he did really like it... and he starts talking about his ex giving him blow jobs... so it was a total turn off because of that.

• Some men are idiots. Why did he tell you that. Anyway, it gets better and can be really improved if you get him to drink a lot of pineapple juice and if he smokes it makes it taste foul so stop him smoking. Look up Andy Macbeth and Jane Tothree's ebook on oral sex orgasms if you'd like to find out how to do it really well. The better you do it the more you will like it. Angela Goodnight

• Ewwww... Pervert.

• There is nothing perverted about oral sex!

• You should leave this site if you have nothing of importance to say. I have nothing against you but you aren't going to get any support from the community with the answers you have been giving.

• I was 19, he was 20. On my living room couch at like 2 in the morning. We'd been together for a few months and it was the first time we were getting quite hot and heavy. He didn't believe I'd never given one before because I was the first girl to make him come from a blowjob. I won't lie, it was quite hard work and it lasted for about 15-20 minutes but I really enjoyed it. He told me when he was about to ejaculate and asked me what I was going to do with the cum, to which I said nothing just sucked harder. He really enjoyed that. Next time I saw him I was very keen to do it again and he was VERY keen to reciprocate...that was a good night.

• 15d

I've always enjoyed it. The taste can be a problem occasionally, but only briefly. Nothing, simply nothing makes a man's eyes roll like fellatio.

Angela Goodnight (sex-blogger)

• Finally a girl that likes giving bj's!

• I was 15, my boyfriend was 16. we were in his truck in the back of a parking lot. he was driving me home from a party and we pulled over to make out. I swallowed. but apparently I used teeth... he was nice about it though lol

• I was in bed with a guy who I had invited over to cuddle (like seriously, just cuddle!) but he started kissing me, and things got a little heavier. Then me, being the tease I am (hahaha) I started sucking on his fingers and giving him a hand job (while my roommate is sleeping 8 feet away). After about 3 minuets of that, he started to beg, so I sucked him down.But, since it was my first I didn't let him come in my mouth and asked him to do it in a Kleenex. Then I went to church after 2 hours of sleep with hickeys all over my neck. Bahaha!

• i was 14 and my boyfriend was at my house, I locked my bedroom door and pushed him on the bed! and I always swallow

• i was 13 and at his house in his backyard. he convinced me to do it. and it wasn't hard at all:P I didn't swallow I made him come on his shirt;)

• I WAS 14iN THE LIVING ROOM WITH MY BROTHER'S 2O YR OLD FRIEND (@ THE TIME)EVERYONE WAS SLEEPING HE TEXTED ME SO I CAME OUT OF MY ROOMWE STARTED MAKING OUT AND HE STARTED PUTTIN HIS HAND N MY PANITESWE WERE ON THE COUCH N HE SAID TOUCH IT OR WATEVA You WANT LOLSO I GOT THE SUCKING ON ITAND HE MOANED AND I LOOKED INTO HIS EYES AND HE WAS BITING HIS LIP MOANING N ISHTHEN HE STARTED PUSHIN MY HEAD DWN FURTHER PULLIN MY HAIR BACKI STARTED 2 GAG N SHIT SMH LOLNEXT THIKNG You KNO HE STARTED CUMIN YES I SWALLOWED N I DINT LIKE THATLOL VERY SALTY, THAT WAS MY 1ST N I HAVENT DONE IT SINCEBUT I WAS FINA GO BACK 2 MY ROOM BUT HE PULLED MY BACKN PUSHED ME ON THE COUCH SO I GAVE HIM A TASTE OF HISMELF LMAOHE WENT DWN ON ME THAT WAS MY 1ST TOOiT FELT SOOO GOOOD LOLHE WAS BEGGING TO HAVE SEXBUT I DECIDED TO GO TO SLEEP SINCE IM SAVING THE MOST IMPORTANT 4 MARIAGE =)BUT I WENT TO SLEEP REGRETING IT BUT FEELING GOOD AT THE SAME TIME

• 15d

Always keep control when you are giving fellatio. Better for you and him that way.

Angela Goodnight (sex-blogger)

• In a suana on a school trip. We got walked in on and I had to like, jump away from him before he could finish.

• I was at his mom's office, on the couch, swallowed, loved it. it was fun I actually really enjoy giving head.

• And he lasted like 5-7 mins maybee, so I'm assuming he really enjoyed it, I was 15 and he was 17 or 18

• I was 13 and he was 19. He was my best friends older brother and I had had a crush on him for ages. It happened one evening in there back yard. We were just goofing around for quite awhile and for some reason we began making out. Next thing I was straddling his legs, opening his pants and with his help learned how to suck a penis. He did tell me when he was going to ejaculate and I just kept sucking and pumping until he ejaculated into my mouth. I did swallow as much as I could that did not run out of my mouth and drip off. Loved it and sucked him many times after that. He was also the same guy who finally got my virginity several months later. Although he has long since moved away and is married we remain very good friends (not sexual)

• I have some sad news for you my friend! It is true and I can tell you that there are a lot of 19 year olds that would f**k a 13 year old in a nano second!!!! I was never a Brady Bunch type 13 year old, I can tell you that.

• This can't be true... I am 19 and doing anything with a 13 year old is outrageous...

• My first time giving head I was in at a party. it was over the summer and we were eating popsicles and this guy bet me I couldn't fit the whole thing in my mouth. Once I did we went in a closet and started making out. He got hard almost instantly. I knew I didn't want to have sex so I got on my knees and put his d*** in my mouth. I had never done it before and I was a little drunk so I let him grab my head and take control (with experience, I've found I like this better). He warned me when he was going to come and I know guys like when girls swallow so I did. I would never even DREAM of spitting. just so unattractive. I DO like when they come on my boobs and face though. SO HOT. Its hard work but the guys definitely benefits and I tend to enjoy it too...sometimes more then them. ;)

• yesterday! new boyfriend, uhhh in his house. We were making out for a real long time and he wanted to go down on me, but I'm totally still a virgin so I said no. Anyway, I ended up giving him my first blow job, and honestly I did not enjoy it. It was hard work, and I was very tired afterward. I'm glad he loved it though and came so much, so I guess I'm not that bad lmao. =)

• Yo mami I would have you wantin tew suck my d*** no offence I got a long fat **** no distrespect nd you would like it lol

• My first time giving head was in a movie theater. I didn't finish because I was to afraid to finish. But it was a fun first time:). I kinda enjoyed it.

• This sounds exactly like my ex girlfriend

• spit the first time. took it like a woman and swallowed the 2nd. haha.

• Tastes like chicken eh? haha..

• I have not..I'm pretty scared to do that.

• I was in my boyfriends car and I didn't swallow and it was gross, I didn't enjoy and to this day I still don't enjoy giving blow jobs but I do because it makes the guy happy. Giving blow jobs doesn't do anything for me, I don't enjoy having a penis in my mouth but I do it because I like when guys go down on me so I'll do the same for them.

• i was in my guys car and we were making out and he moved my hand to undo his pants and I started giving him a hand job then he started to move my head down so I started giving him oral, when he was about to come he let me know and I let him come in my mouth

What Guys Said 1

• When I was fourteen. The subject was my next door neighbor and "life long" friend, Frank. He was fourteen too and scared out of his wits. But, he led me to the garage, and we experimented, and had a lot of fun. Yes, I swallowed, and I made him taste it too. We did lots of innocent things together too. We were real buddies...