Ladies your first blow job experience?

How was it? Did you swallow? Where was it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0kpRb0M30c

Most Helpful Girl

• My first blow job wow... I was actually in high school Me and this guy went up to the last floor which that floor wasn't being used... We started making out he unziped his pants I'm thinking we were gonna have sex he just pushed me down to my knees and I started doing it... Umm I did swallow but because he nutted without warning I got nervous So I did swallow it lol... It was fun pretty crazy though... The next day I did it again.. I guess he told his friend and his friend met us up there so they black mailed me aftre I gave the first guy head the other one said to do it to him or theyll tell the school.. So I did it... I really didn't mind it... I loved giving head ever since then

• Report

So you basically got face raped? lol...what proof would they of had to tell the school you blew him upstairs? were you not thinking? lol what the heck tahts like d*** suck rape right there wtf lolol...but seems like you enjoyed it! ..i tend to find girls swallow when they want you bad, if you date then they'll do it now and then, but they usually swallow to attract you more because they know we like it haha

• Report

Uhh you could have just told everyone his d*** was tiny as blackmail. LOL

• Report

Drama.. haha.. I've heard this story...

Most Helpful Guy

• My first blowjob (receiving) was when I was in the Navy in the late '70s. I was stationed aboard a ship in San Diego. I went down to Tijuana, Mexico to check the place out and walked into a bar. No sooner had I sat down at a table in the corner when an attractive woman sat down next to me. She had a great bod too... nice tits. It was pretty obvious what she did for a living. LOL! She asked me "You want a blowyob?" (her pronounciation). I said "sure, but where?" She said "right here... $10.00". I wondered how she was going to blow me right there in public, but paid her discreetly under the table. She then stood up and turned off the light over the table, leaving us in the dark. The next thing I knew she was kneeling down next to me and pulling down my fly and guiding my now stiffening penis into her mouth. My God... what an incredible feeling! I'd been jerking off since I was about 12, and had plenty of handjobs from my girl friend in high school... but had experienced nothing like this! I couldn't read my watch (not that I cared to), but I don't think I lasted more than three minutes before I ejaculated into her mouth. It was dark, so I couldn't tell if she swallowed for spit it out. I probably wasn't her first or last customer of the day, so I image she spit it out on the bar floor. Afterwards, she put me away and pulled up my fly, and then turned the light on again... and now I noticed a group of American tourists at the next table not more than 15 feet away. I wonder if they knew about my quick trip to heaven? LOL! After that day, I was an instant convert to oral sex and have enjoyed it ever since.