Why do girls get boobs and guys don't?

don't tell me its cause otherwise babies wouldn't be able to breast feed. men, if we grew boobs, would be just as capable to breast feed.

is it just purely genetics? something to do with the Y chromosome of a guy that doesn't allow us to grow them.

is the fact that we can't grow em, the real reason why we like them so much?

why do many women not like having them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, the fact that girls develop boobs is purely genetic. The Y chromosome contains a relatively small amount of genes when compared to the X chromosome. Those genes contain information that will make one individual develop into a male, so the lack of the Y chromosome will make someone develop into a woman. However, there are some uncommon genetic anomalies that can affect how a man or a woman looks like the Klinefelter syndrome in males or the Turner syndrome in females. A man with Klinefelter has two X chromosomes and one Y chromosome. The outcome of this is a series of symptoms like infertility and increased breast tissue. So there are conditions that can lead to a man developing something like breasts but they wouldn't be normal or functional. You can google Klinefelter syndrome on Google images and see what it looks like if you want to know.

And from what I know the fact that men like boobs so much is exactly what you said. Because you don't have them, you find them fascinating just like girls find a penis fascinating. But also, boobs are related to maternity and survival so men are not the only ones fascinated by them. The difference is that women have their own boobs and they can explore them as much as they want ;)

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• if you want boobs, try taking estrogen supplements...women naturally produce this, men don't-this may have something to do with the y-chromosome

reasons women may not like them, is because of self-confidence (small) or being taken serious (big) issues from the other sex...

men probably like them because they are attracted to them-something to do with social stigma ingrained from early childhood till adulthood

• i loled, we don't get them due to something like chromozones I didn't take biology so can't tell ya, and men have asses and legs yet we love them on girls, more so then boobs. So I don't think our inability to grow them makes us want them.