My husband wants me to masturbate while he watches. To me it's embarrassing. Should I do it?

My Husband wants to watch me masturbate while he watches. To me it's embarrassing. Should I do it for him anyway? And why?I definitely do it occasionally, but having someone watch me is embarrassing (even my husband). Should I do it anyway to keep him happy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• why don't you ask him for the same thing?

• Well maybe you could qet him to do something that you would like as a return qift if you qo threw with it.. but if your not then I'm sure he will be okay if you wait until your ready ..

• Cuz guys jerking it isn't that nice.

What Guys Said 10

• Definately keep masturbating for him, it is a huge turn on to a man and will lead to better sex for you...and have him masturbate for you..Its awesome!

• Watching a woman masturbate is big turn on for many guys. Chances are he probably won't just be watching.

• Chances are, whatever you're embarrassed about, he's going to find incredibly hot and sexy, and make it worth your while ... I recommend doing it - and you're in a marriage - you're the only one who should be filling this particular fantasy for him, so don't risk him looking elsewhere.

• Seriously, you should, its an inoffensive present you can give him! besides if you can't do those things in front of him, it means that you need to let yourself go more! once you do it you'll enjoy it too much, trust me!

• i think you should, its totally ok if he likes it, which he does.

• its just something your husband is doing to keep things sparking in the bedroommaybe its a fantasy of his to watch a women masturbate right in fron of him its a marriage you shouldnt feel shy about it he sees you naked all the time anyway and ur farley young so I'm suprised you guys aren't running around the house naked all day lol (joke)but try to get over it he's your husband lol

• It's your choice, but I don't see why not.He may get tired of watching and join in or he may wait until you are done in which case you get one orgasm before it starts.Also, he may learn more about how you like to be touched which surely couldn't be all bad.If you do go through with it you can of course make a request of him as well. I think you two should have fun with it and enjoy each other.

• i don't see why this is a problem

• maybe you should save it for later as gift..maybe in 5 years from now. he should be happy with you anyways for being with him. remind him that.

• maybe you should save it for later as gift..maybe in 5 years from now. he should be happy with you anyways for being with him.

What Girls Said 1