My husband wants to take nude pictures of me. Should I let him?

It is embarrassing for me to stand there naked while he takes pictures. But I want to keep him happy. Should I do it anyway? Do you have any other suggestions how I can keep him happy without letting him take nude pictures of me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Like butterfly kisses09 said... if you are comfortable with it, then do it and he will have fun. If you are not comfortable, tell him how you feel; and if you two have good communication skills and understand each other, he should understand your feelings and everything will be fine.

What Guys Said 9

• what's he doing with the pictures?...you might want to talk to him about it...if you want to keep him, then maybe you should have more sex...he seems to be unhappy about something

• I think the sexy part is having you pose for him. It could make you feel really sexy. If it does, you could just let him take the pictures, look at them together, and then delete them.

• i say he is your husband why would he want ur naked pics?to masturbate to you when you aren't arond and he is hornyi say let him do it but make him pay for it so you will be less awkward like say each pic you take is how many orgasm ur gonna give me from eating em otu lmao

• did you watch Cop Out ?do you remember how Tracy Morgan refused , no. no no no no hell no

• Buy some sexy lingerie and pose for him, but if you don't want to get pics taken, tell him no.

• You should only do what youa re comfortable doing. Yes, it is important to try to keep your spouse happy, but not at the expense of yours, especially when it really isn't a necessity that he is requesting.Perhaps ask him for a list of things he wants you to do and you can pick and choose.Also, however don't be afraid to try something new, not necessarily photographs, but don't be afraid to try everything he wants you may find that you like some of the things.

• A friend of mine let her husband take nude and more explicit pics of her.They got divorced and he was so angry at her that he gave me copies as a way to get back at her.

• shouldnt he already be happy with being with you?.. maybe don't just talk , just to talk..talk to not let him be bored or talk about how to make him happy without taking nude pictures

• you shouldnt let anybody ever take nude photos of u.

What Girls Said 2

• If you feel strongly about it, you should DEFINITELY NOT do it purely to make him happy. But if you do think you might ever want to try, use only that kind of camera where it spits the picture right out. That way, there are only the single hard copies for you to keep track of, no digital things to put on the internet or film that can have a million copies of it.

• It's your husband, you shouldn't feel embarrassed about your body in front of him. But if you're that uncomftorable with it then just tell him how you feel and he should be understanding.