• Ask
  • myTake

My guy doesn't like me being on top?

I've been dating my boyfriend for over two years and this issue has always kind of bugged me. it has never been an issue in any other relationships... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yah you might need to to him up so he doesn't squirm away, bit of a tough one maybe try training him, try and stay on him a little longer each time, kinda fun when you think about it like being in a rhodeo. The longer you stay on the more likely you will win... every one is different either talk to him if you cant, train him if that fails, tie him up, or get someone on the side or trade him in...

What Guys Said 3

• thought all guys liked it wen the gurl is on top... guess I'm wrong on that too... what a jackass... lol

• Tie him to the bed. Introduce him to bondage/handcuffs, then he will have to let you be on top.

• Mmm that sounds pretty good. hope that workss (=

What Girls Said 3

• lol what the fukk? that makes no sense tell your boyfriend to smarten upp. lol

• I agree with Butterfly Kisses, he doesn't want to submit and just wants to dominate. Work out a deal with him, let you have some fun every once in a while.

• All guys are different. Not every guy wants to be the submissive one. You said he likes to be in control so that's why he doesn't want you to be on top. I mean if you really really wanna be on top that bad then just tell him how you feel. Say that you want to be in control too sometimes.