Do guys like touching/fingering a girl's ass during sex?

I'm not talking about butt sex, but if your girl likes it, do you enjoy giving her butt play? What makes you like it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You will end up with stinky finger...

• Cartiphilus, kind of weird that you would lick/kiss an ass, but not put your finger there...?

• I've literally have licked kissed and kissed many girls' assess but I'm not sticking my fingers up any girl's ass.

• Thats my point

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, I love, love, love it - but the girl has to be hot. If she's shaved or waxed (Like my fiancé, who I am crazy in love with) then its even better - ill stick my tongue in there even...The best is to have a finger or thumb in there while I am f***ing her - it turns me on so much and it feels good for her - it adds a little extra hardcoreness to our f***ing and I can feel my **** sliding in and out of her through the thin skin that separates her p**** from her a**hole... I love it and recommend it

• i put my fingers in a girls ass once it felt great and she liked it, it was tight, mmmmmmmmmmm

• Maybe playing doctor proctology exam

• I do this with my wife. When I am going down on her and or fingering, I'll slide one finger in the back slowly and just keep it still. She likes the feeling of something there but not a lot of movement. She says it makes her have a more complete orgasm.

• Yep, I like that too, just the little feeling of something moving back there is all you really need, and it does do something that makes the orgasm feel more 'complete', like all of you is stimulated.

• To all girls I've done it to seem to like it, do you like it?

• I do like it, but then I'm an ass man anway.

• touching is ok,but fingering is exclusive to my wife

• Only if she is into it. I am all for making a women feel good. I enjoy because it gives her pleasure.

• one of the last girls I had sex with I did this too and rimmed her before I sex with her in the ass I rubbed her anus she enjoyed it, such a love bottom she had as well..

• it depend on the guy and his way of thinking. few guys enjoy butt play because they like f***ing tight ass. and in my case I prefer butt play ;)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!