Do guys like touching/fingering a girl's ass during sex?

I'm not talking about butt sex, but if your girl likes it, do you enjoy giving her butt play? What makes you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You will end up with stinky finger...

• Thats my point

• I've literally have licked kissed and kissed many girls' assess but I'm not sticking my fingers up any girl's ass.

• Cartiphilus, kind of weird that you would lick/kiss an ass, but not put your finger there...?

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 12

• I do this with my wife. When I am going down on her and or fingering, I'll slide one finger in the back slowly and just keep it still. She likes the feeling of something there but not a lot of movement. She says it makes her have a more complete orgasm.

• Yep, I like that too, just the little feeling of something moving back there is all you really need, and it does do something that makes the orgasm feel more 'complete', like all of you is stimulated.

• Only if she is into it. I am all for making a women feel good. I enjoy because it gives her pleasure.

• touching is ok,

but fingering is exclusive to my wife

• i put my fingers in a girls ass once it felt great and she liked it, it was tight, mmmmmmmmmmm

• I do like it, but then I'm an ass man anway.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 0