My boyfriend had sex with a prettier girl than me. I am so jealous.

I saw her pictures on MySpace and she's gorgeous. I'm pretty but also have to be realistic I think she's prettier than me. I love my boyfriend so much but I can't believe he had sex with such a pretty girl. We were talking about our past sexual relationships and he told me he didn't want to tell me the names because I might know them. Come to find out it was a friend of mine's cousin. I don't know her personally. I just can't stop thinking about when he tells me that he thinks he's crazier than me in bed and that he's never had complaints. I can't stop but think that he had sex with her and threw her around. It makes me so jealous. All I can think of is him having sex with her and him thinking of her as the prettiest girl he's ever been with. I love him so much but I hate that he was with her. How can I forget this it hurts too? Has anyone else gone through this? How did you handle it?

Yes THIS WAS PAST SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS he's had.

Most Helpful Guy

• So he had sex with someone that was better looking than you..

Is that what really bothers you?

or..

That the cherished idea of you being this super-sexy attractive girlfriend, has now been brutally crushed by the cruel, cold and heartless grasp of reality?

First of all,

He had sex with her when he was younger.. When guys are younger, all they want to do is have sex with the hottest girl.. It's a social prestige thing.. "I had sex with the most attractive girl, therefore I'm better than all of you other guys! Maybe it's my looks that are better, maybe I'm just richer, or maybe I just have the biggest d*ck in town.. but whatever it is, it's clearly the most valued.. otherwise, I wouldn't be having sex with the hottest girl now would I?"

As guys get older, sex becomes less about "showing off to other guys", and more about "making themselves happy"..

And as hard as it is for 99% of girls to accept this idea.. looks are just "one part" of sex.. just because you think she looks better than you.. or heck.. let's just say she does look better than you.. that doesn't mean she "is better than you"..

The whole relationship to the side.. if you just want to focus on this topic sexually.. she could be the hottest girl in the face of this earth.. and in his eyes.. she still could never stand a chance of competing with you.. even on your worst day..

Why?

Because a lot of things factor into the whole sexual experience for guys..

- The way you feel about the person

- How confident she is in herself

- How content & happy she is with herself (the way she looks)

- How aware she is of her sexuality & sensuality (knows how to be sexy)

- How aware she is of what she does to you, and how she can do it to you (knows how to seduce you and turn you on)

- Eye-candy

That's pretty much all the major stuff.. and (looks), eye-candy.. is just one of them..

But for all you know.. Miss Universe could have been inhibited.. had issues with sex.. thought she was ugly.. or not as attractive as you see her.. maybe she didn't feel comfortable being sexy.. maybe she didn't have the confidence to think she could be sexy or seductive.. or maybe she just didn't know how to seduce him and turn him on (as in.. more than just getting him hard.. but making him want to (*&# her & blow his load badly.. all thanks to her sexiness)

And if that's the case.. (which I'm sure every guy reading this is willing to wager is the case).. than you're just being retarded.. You need to snap out of it.. Smack your insecurities & tell them to shut it.. and start appreciating yourself.. and letting your boyfriend appreciate YOU too.. because believe me.. if he wanted to be appreciating her.. he would be.. but he doesn't.. he wants to appreciate you instead.. and I'm sure it's because he has better taste now that he's a bit older & more mature..

• I don't need to write an answer to this question, cause you already said it all. Great answer,

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 27

• Don't fight it. Tell him it hurts you. Talk about ti with him and your friends. In time you'll find it's less important. Only time will take care of this feeling.

• Perhaps your looking at the wrong part of the body in where the beauty lies. Apparently your heart is more beautiful then hers and that is why he is with you? In anycase, it just goes to show you, looks isn't everything. He apparently loves something about you more, embrace it, focus on the future and leave the past in the past.

• He had sex with a really pretty girl, but he also separated from her... Obviously something was wrong between him and her... No point worrying about it.

• Girl you are trippin. Just forget about it. Who cares how pretty she is. HE IS WITH YOU NOW! Looks aren't everything. In this day and age if you can't be with a guy who has been with girls before you are gonna be lonely.

• im one of those guys who had sex with that one girl:

-who was 100% gorgeous

-who was perfectly hourglass thick

-who was bisexual

-who was also sexually uninhibited

-who also wasn't scared to be a woman and care

you can't get better than that. I dated her in 2006, I think. its 2010 and the worst mistake I ever made with my current Girlfriend is tell her about my past sexual relationships. every once in a while she freaks out about it, just like you but she becomes calm when I say things like:

"dont worry about it"

"me and 'her' will not get together again"

"im sleeping with you now, I love you and I'm happy with you... only you"

"jealousy is simply meant to unnecessarily destroy things that are good"

and I meant that. so what I'm telling you is, in very simple terms... if you know he's not screwing her now, trust me...

DO

NOT

WORRY

ABOUT

IT

and be happy you're f***ing him now! he ain't going nowhere

• What happened with the first woman then ?

• She moved away to law school and I wasn't gonna be able to see her again. if you want to releive the aggrevation of him slamming this girl before, then become the type of girl he wanted. if you need detailed info, let me know because it may seem like that you may need sum help with getting her out your mind and making sure he doesn't go back. but I say again, if you have his eye, you don't have anything to worry about.

More from Guys
22

What Girls Said 33

• Sucks doesn't it. But in the end, there's not much you can do about it other than to remember that that was a past experience and he's moved on from it. She may have been terrible in bed. He may not think she's as pretty as you do. He may think you're prettier. She may have been a really crappy girlfriend. Whatever the case, things are different, and he's yours now - just keep remembering that and try not to think otherwise. If you're really so worried, you could always just let him throw you around loads so that he's done it with you more than her =P

• 1. Just because you think she's prettier than you doesn't mean he does.

2. He's with you, not her.

• Beauty is skin deep. Don't let it bother you. He is with you now and that's all that matters. If he slept with her whilst he was with you then yes you can be p*ssed off.

But for now just enjoy your relationship and chill out!

Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

• don't be jealous, just get prettier than her and then laugh at them.

• I'm going through that now! wow! you totally know exactly how I feel. haha

well, I guess you just have to trust that he loves you more

and that he is with you now

and maybe get him to tell you why they broke up and didn't work out and what a terrible person she is

and then beauty isn't every thing

also, it helps to know that he loves you a million times more and he knows she was a mistake

and beauty isn't everything

my guy said that his ex (who is very pretty , and he was with her for 3 years before me), is a bitch and that he wishes she'd get into a car accident and die, and that it was a huge mistake and she is a terrible person and if she had kids, her kids would be the sons of the devil

well. That kind of helps, but I'm still trying to get over it also, and he's trying to help me get over it... but it's not working and it's ruining our relationship... but I hope we figure it out! If you figure it out, let me know! Thanks so much for your post, exactly how I feel... good luck to us both

• And he keeps on saying he hates her and never wants to have anything to do with her again...

• Don't bring that subject up anymore it ovbiously hurts him andd he feels angry unless you go talk to her about it and resolve the issue there's nothing you can do about his anger towards her but only tell him to get over of her and plan to gout more have fun then once he is over her you can pop the question do you really love me? right now he doesn't know that his anger towards her is affecting what you think about the relationship

• Take it from me it's worse when cheats on you with someone fugly. That is tough to get over. At least he has good taste in women. There was something Miss Hottie wasn't giving to him. SO good for you. The past is the past don't think backwards move forward. Everytime you think about it tell yourself she must have really sucked.If he keeps talking about how great he is maybe he's insecure.He wasn't that great because the ex girls didn't stay for the sex part of the relationship.

More from Girls
28