My boyfriend had sex with a prettier girl than me. I am so jealous.

I saw her pictures on MySpace and she's gorgeous. I'm pretty but also have to be realistic I think she's prettier than me. I love my boyfriend so... Show More

Yes THIS WAS PAST SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS he's had.

Most Helpful Opinion

• So he had sex with someone that was better looking than you..

Is that what really bothers you?

or..

That the cherished idea of you being this super-sexy attractive girlfriend, has now been brutally crushed by the cruel, cold and heartless grasp of reality?

First of all,

He had sex with her when he was younger.. When guys are younger, all they want to do is have sex with the hottest girl.. It's a social prestige thing.. "I had sex with the most attractive girl, therefore I'm better than all of you other guys! Maybe it's my looks that are better, maybe I'm just richer, or maybe I just have the biggest d*ck in town.. but whatever it is, it's clearly the most valued.. otherwise, I wouldn't be having sex with the hottest girl now would I?"

As guys get older, sex becomes less about "showing off to other guys", and more about "making themselves happy"..

And as hard as it is for 99% of girls to accept this idea.. looks are just "one part" of sex.. just because you think she looks better than you.. or heck.. let's just say she does look better than you.. that doesn't mean she "is better than you"..

The whole relationship to the side.. if you just want to focus on this topic sexually.. she could be the hottest girl in the face of this earth.. and in his eyes.. she still could never stand a chance of competing with you.. even on your worst day..

Why?

Because a lot of things factor into the whole sexual experience for guys..

- The way you feel about the person

- How confident she is in herself

- How content & happy she is with herself (the way she looks)

- How aware she is of her sexuality & sensuality (knows how to be sexy)

- How aware she is of what she does to you, and how she can do it to you (knows how to seduce you and turn you on)

- Eye-candy

That's pretty much all the major stuff.. and (looks), eye-candy.. is just one of them..

But for all you know.. Miss Universe could have been inhibited.. had issues with sex.. thought she was ugly.. or not as attractive as you see her.. maybe she didn't feel comfortable being sexy.. maybe she didn't have the confidence to think she could be sexy or seductive.. or maybe she just didn't know how to seduce him and turn him on (as in.. more than just getting him hard.. but making him want to (*&# her & blow his load badly.. all thanks to her sexiness)

And if that's the case.. (which I'm sure every guy reading this is willing to wager is the case).. than you're just being retarded.. You need to snap out of it.. Smack your insecurities & tell them to shut it.. and start appreciating yourself.. and letting your boyfriend appreciate YOU too.. because believe me.. if he wanted to be appreciating her.. he would be.. but he doesn't.. he wants to appreciate you instead.. and I'm sure it's because he has better taste now that he's a bit older & more mature..

• I don't need to write an answer to this question, cause you already said it all. Great answer,