Sucking on finger

So when me and my boyfriend are making out, he sometimes puts his finger up to my mouth so one day I decided to just do it so I sucked on his finger and it turned him on so much! So guys, why did it turn him on so much? What are you guys thinking when girls do that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• just about anything you do is going to turn him on for no logical reason and that is one of them guys are just sex machines with a lot of ignition buttons and few shutdown buttons

• Haha nice=)

• Thanks that's the best metaphor I ever cam up with

What Guys Said 4

• i don't know but its hot

• if she sucks ur finger she's in a sucking mood so its one step closer to getting a blowjob

• i always imagine how good it would feel if it were my d***

• i love it when girls do that... I guess guys just like when girls suck anything :S it's pretty hot. but I don't know there's not really a reason. we're just naturally turned on by it I guess..

What Girls Said 1

• He's thinking about head. Lol.My boyfriend gets that look in his eye whenever I have anything in my mouth like that.Plus when a guy's already turned on, pretty much anything you do will be sexy to him.