Why does anal sex hurt so bad? Why is it painful? Why blood?

Whenever my boyfriend and I try having anal sex,it is so painful for me.We use a load of lube,it's called Astroglide and it still hurts.I've heard you're supposed to start with fingers first,but he doesn't want to put his fingers anywhere near my anus so I try it on my own,and it feels ok,but when we have anal,it hurts terribly.Sometimes after anal,I go to wipe and there's be blood smeared,and it's even starting to really hurt to go to the bathroom(ahem,poop :P) cause it feels like the skin is ripping apart.Why does it hurt?What can he and I do?

I do always stick my fingers in there beforehand since he doesn't want to,and I'm not gonna lie, I don't even know the point of doing that...

And he gets pretty frustrated with me,cause we usually have to stop after a few minutes because it hurts horribly://

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa.

He doesn't want to put his fingers "anywhere near your anus," but he's ok putting his penis inside it?

Is he retarded?

First of all, stop doing this immediately. You're causing physical trauma to a very sensitive part of your body. Rectal bleeding is pretty much always a serious issue.

Secondly, dump the asshole boyfriend. HE'S HURTING YOU TO THE POINT THAT YOU'RE BLEEDING FROM THE ASS, AND HE'S GETTING FRUSTRATED WITH YOU ABOUT THAT. Seriously, how much clearer does it have to be that he doesn't give a damn about you?

• Report

Exactly

• Report

Wow dude chill out, your acting like he just raped your ass hole.

• Report

I kind agree. It seems like ur boyfriend is being selfish and is not taking into account how the pain affects you. Maybe he's not doing it right or is being to rough-perhaps you could ask him to slow down.