Slept with my son-in-law and now I'm pregnant.

Wowzers...I found this on another cite.

What would you do?

I have searched all over the web for this situation and I have yet to find anything that remotely correlates. I lost my job a few months ago and I moved in my eldest daughter and family. I will admit right here and now that I have always had a crush on her husband and have secretly lusted after him. I have been divorced for over 15 years and have had very few male companions in my life since then.

When I moved in I took on a motherly type roll in the household and catered to everyone's needs. My grandchildren, but especially my son in law. I lusted after him, I seduced him and I entrapped him. One day he was swimming his laps in the pool and I came out in a 2 piece bikini that I purposely selected. I entered the pool and interrupted his morning routine. It was from that moment forward that I made my sexuality known to him and faulted myself to him. A few weeks later we had intercourse for the first time, unprotected with primal lust and passion. He filled a void that I had been missing for over 15 years. I felt 25 years old again and gave no thoughts to my daughter or my two grandchildren.

I was not the best mother to begin with, I was pregnant initially at 16 and again at 19. I was taught that sex was the key to keeping your man happy, which was wrong. By age 26 I was divorced, alone and competing with my ex-husband who had again married a young bimbo who was now raising my kids. I experimented with drugs and was very much strung out for 8 years or so until I found god.

The power I held over my son in law was intoxicating. I was in love with him, we had sex in the pool, in the early hours of the morning trying not to wake anyone and even in his own bed. At first I was careful and took my pill, but I lapsed on my prescription and missed my period. I have not told him about this, I haven't told anyone. I want to abort this baby but I cannot bring myself to this. I cannot bring myself to admitting the truth to anyone. I wish I were dead, I wish I had never had these feelings and pushed this issue. I am pregnant and alone with my daughter's brother or sister inside of me. I am a monster

Mischiefmouth69: To respond to your douche bag comment….I might have believed you had common sense to read at the very top “I found this off another site”, IE: not my story to understand I was trying to only get opinions from girlsaskguys.

Most Helpful Guy

• jesus christ, I mean if he was dating her daughter that's one thing but to be married and sleep with your wifes mom...woahhhh lol that's some crazy sh*t, I've def wanted to sleep with a few of my girlfrtiends moms, but that's because I was in HS and hell it would have been fun as sh*t...and I knew I wasn't going to marry any of the girls, but that's crazy!

• Good point- that kid is crazy lol

i mean your wife& husband, they are the family you CHOOSE consciously , not just because your parents had sex.