• Ask
  • myTake

Kiss on the forehead, kiss on the nose, kiss on the lips.

What does it mean when my boyfriend kisses me in this sequence? Always forehead nose and finally lips.

Most Helpful Opinion

• A man who kisses you on the forehead or the nose, truly is a gentle man. A man kisses a woman on the lips. I kiss my little girls on their foreheads and noses, and their cheeks every night, before they go to bed. I was a bad man (once), but God made me a good man, by giving me girls... Once I used to drink and fight...sometimes, I would drink Whiskey all night, screaming "Johnny Be Good, tonight, tonight!"But now, as I am a Father, I understand your question, completely.

• I'm glad granted you girls! I know from your answer your girls are very lucky to have you as their father. Thanks for the answer!

What Guys Said 3

• I am doing it to tease my girl :DForehead is like, want to kiss, please...Nose - Well maybe give you a real kiss..Lips - Ha please also kiss, you want more ... Take it ! XDThen my girl begins to kiss me passionately (devil) Rawrr :D - Because she always wants more Sorry about my english :/

• well kiss on the forehead is like a loving kiss...on the nose is a playful kiss...and on the lips can be anything really..sounds like he's just showering you with love

• Thumbs up. Same thing here

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's kind of a cherishing thing. Not just a sexual thing, but affection. A forehead and nose kiss is just a little more loving then always kissing just the mouth.

• I have no idea, but it seems so sweet! Lucky duck!

• I guess he just likes doing that. Many guys I've been with liked to do the same thing. I liked it:)