Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Do women have a fantasy of being gang-banged?

I was wondering...while watching a porn movie with my GF...she seamed to get really turned on during the gang-bang part. Do women fantasize about this?

Very interesting responses. It seems about even for yes women do and no they don't. Thanks for the input.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, I'm not actually sure I'd ever actually do it, but I've fantasized about it

What Girls Said 12

• Personally, I do.

• I do. I always have fantasies of it. It has become a bit of an obsession. However, I don't think that I actually would come the opportunity.

• i do alllll the time

• Some do, some don't. Fantasies depend on the individual, not the gender.

• nope

• sometimes lol :P

• I do:)

• Well that's pretty hot... not that the idea of gang banging a girl is hot...

• well, let's just say I fantasize about that sometimes, but my preference is always up to foursome. any more guys and it will become awkward as some of them will see no action, LOL! with foursome, everybody is getting a piece of me and it works out just fine.

• Ugh...that's a nightmare, not fantasy

• Not at all

• not a fan myself

What Guys Said 2

• I've been in several situations with with a number of hot woman and the topic comes up. Yes, they think about it, they like it, they have imagined highly detailed scenarios about under just what conditions they would have to have.

• Yep.. and girls thing things going on in our heads are sick.. the irony..