Do women have a fantasy of being gang-banged?

I was wondering...while watching a porn movie with my GF...she seamed to get really turned on during the gang-bang part. Do women fantasize about this?

Very interesting responses. It seems about even for yes women do and no they don't. Thanks for the input.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

I do, I'm not actually sure I'd ever actually do it, but I've fantasized about it

• well, let's just say I fantasize about that sometimes, but my preference is always up to foursome. any more guys and it will become awkward as some of them will see no action, LOL! with foursome, everybody is getting a piece of me and it works out just fine.

• nope

• sometimes lol :P

• Ugh...that's a nightmare, not fantasy

• Not at all

• Some do, some don't. Fantasies depend on the individual, not the gender.

• I do:)

• Well that's pretty hot... not that the idea of gang banging a girl is hot...

• Personally, I do.

• i do alllll the time

• not a fan myself

• I've been in several situations with with a number of hot woman and the topic comes up. Yes, they think about it, they like it, they have imagined highly detailed scenarios about under just what conditions they would have to have.

• Yep.. and girls thing things going on in our heads are sick.. the irony..

• Also the hypocrisy.