I want to have sex with my sister in law?

I think about her all the time and want to have her making out with me while she's all dressed up looking sexy. I want to see her with pantyhose on and high heels and a tight dress. I want to know how she kisses and if she will eat me out. I want her so bad and love when she comes over to visit us. Does anybody else want there sister in law and what would you have her wear for you? My sister in law has a nice beyonce type ass that looks amazing in short shorts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question AND picture leaves we wondering just what / who / why ?...You do have great legs...and even better in pantyhose. Is this one of those off the wall questions intended to titillate the guys, or ...are you a cross dressing guy ?

• Report

No Bruce I'm all woman. I do love crossdressing men and sex with most of them is better than ordinary guys. Why would you ask me if I were a male? Is it because I love sex and not affraid to say it? I do love my legs btw.