Midnight sex?

Guys & girls.. do you like midnight sex? Do you prefer being woken up? or waking the other up? Does it seem sexier in the middle of the night... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a very, very happily married man. I can't keep my hands off my wife. One night, I was rubbing my wife's body while we were trying to sleep. I started playing with her nipples, ass, and clit. She got really wet very quickly. I started fingering her while I held her. We started kissing and rubbing each other. She started stroking me and she slid me into her. When I rolled on top of her I could see that it was 11:30pm or so on the clock.

I had the digital camera in the bedroom that night hoping to use it in the morning to take pics of her naked. She saw the camera and asked why it was in the bedroom with a smile. I grabbed it and turned it to video mode and started filming. She loved it. As I recorded, we would watch it for a while while we had sex. By the time we were done it was around 4 in the morning. I think that was the best sex ever. I still watch that video.

Midnight sex is the BEST because we are so relaxed and have been holding each other for a while. I love it!