• Ask
  • myTake

Sleeping in the nude?

Girls: Do you believe guys should be able to sleep without wearing any underwear when sleeping at night much like you girls do?

Most Helpful Opinion

• It should be that you sleep in whatever you are comfortable in. Who cares what anyone else thinks, you're comfortable and that's all that matters. Maybe you like sleeping fully clothed, maybe you like it naked, either way it's what you feel comfortable in. Not everyone is the same.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't care. Guys and girls can where as much or as little as they want to sleep. Whatever they feel comfortable with.

• I think you should sleep however you want, and however your comfortable. I like to sleep in my underwear though.

• some of my guy friends sleep in the nude, and it doesn't bother me at all... I don't understand why it would be a big deal, because its really not, in order to sleep you need to be completely comfortable, and for me I could sleep in anything really. so yeah, don't worry about it, its natural.

• I sleep with my clothes on and so does everyone I know so I'm not really sure who told you all girls sleep naked because they're wrong

What Guys Said 2