I feel so bad...Advice please, I need it..

Me and the guy I've been talking to for the past 4months f***ed tonight we protected ourselves and everything (which I brought four condoms) in which we only used one cause we only did it once. And to add to this I swear it felt like he was just doing it to give himself pleasure in it wasn't nice I didn't come or nothing it was like he was doing it to just do it and then after we were done I tried to kiss him and he pushed me away. I've never felt like this before I got treated like a slut and I don't deserve this. What should I do? I feel like not talking to him anymore I don't want to be anybody toy and to top it off he took the three condoms that were left wow that hurt even more cause clearly am not the only one He's f***ing with. :( It sucks he`s that way..I know I messed up...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you already answered this question for yourself. He's a jerk and doesn't deserve any of your time. You sound like a smart, grounded girl who isn't going to let some guy use her. Good for you. Lose the jerk and keep it up! :)