• Ask
  • myTake

I feel so bad...Advice please, I need it..

Me and the guy I've been talking to for the past 4months f***ed tonight we protected ourselves and everything (which I brought four condoms) in which... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you already answered this question for yourself. He's a jerk and doesn't deserve any of your time. You sound like a smart, grounded girl who isn't going to let some guy use her. Good for you. Lose the jerk and keep it up! :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sorry he was such a bad lay, but the way ahead is straightforward--put him and the whole nasty business behind you.

• Yea it sounds like you messed up but you can't beat yourself up. We all mess up, but you just have to learn from your mistake and move on. Yea I think you should stop talking to him as well. Its just one of those things where you just have to chalk it up as a mistake and not let it happen again. Just don't be down on yourself too long, because you didn't know he would be like that.

• Thanks

• Sounds like he's just there for sex or to "get his rocks off". especially taking the condoms after sounds highly suspicious.Even though I'm a virgin, I would never do this to a girl who I'm willing to have sex with, its just not right. not concerning himself with your pleasure needs, refusing to kiss AND pushing away, taking the condom which arn't his. a guy should not do these things to someone he loves.you don't deserve this and really should leave the jerk.

• Yea I need to stop talking to him asap or else am going to become his toy and I don`t want that.!

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like you already realize that you got taken and there should be no question in your mind that you should erase this guy from your book of freinds.

• Get him out of your life and move on.Don't talk to him anymore;he doesn't deserve you or your time:D He wasn't even worth your time sex wise chica,don't talk to him anymore.He's selfish,and this has been established sexually,so if he's selfish sexually,he'll be selfish in other aspects of the relationship.

• Your telling me chica yo se this guy is so full of it grrr...