What are some hot/kinky/sexy things to say during sex?

please share. I am getting bored with saying "oh my god" and "harder"

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol :Dthis is funny, you can discuss the BP problem, the middle eastern conflict, the NBA finals, the world cup, iran's problems, and those sort of things,

• I see that youve never had any sexual contact

• Show Older
    • Its ture,, should I be ashamed?? because I sure don't feel that way, I am proud of that. or should you shut it up ?

• Just ignore this guy, please.

What Guys Said 2

• Without repeating what's been said here, but to add:"Let me see you go inside me""That's so hot""I feel really tight around you!":P

• oh yeah right there, deeper, oh that's good more, more oh f*** yes yes! YES! YES! YES!

• I say YES and deeper and F*** ME all of the time. I want more things to SAYY!I suppose I'm a horny bitch who just wants really nasty things to say durng sex, it turns me on also!

• Show Older
    • Sorry if it sounded offencive

• Nope, it didn't at all.

What Girls Said 2

• my hubby loves-"I've been a naughty girl, punish me baby""I wanto feel your c*ck all the way inside of me, deeper baby, deeper ""oh f**k I'm about to come(bunch of moaning)come inside of my tight little p***y"

• u could say...u feel so good baby!, F**k me good!, Please don't stop!, ooo ur soo big!, ur gonna make me come!, I LOVE U, I LOVE IT, ur d**k is so hard!, I want you to come inside me!,

• Thanks! ;)

• Np :)