What are some hot/kinky/sexy things to say during sex?

please share. I am getting bored with saying "oh my god" and "harder"

Most Helpful Guy

• lol :D

this is funny, you can discuss the BP problem, the middle eastern conflict, the NBA finals, the world cup, iran's problems, and those sort of things,

• I see that youve never had any sexual contact

• Its ture,, should I be ashamed?? because I sure don't feel that way, I am proud of that.

or should you shut it up ?

• Just ignore this guy, please.

What Guys Said 2

• Without repeating what's been said here, but to add:

"Let me see you go inside me"

"That's so hot"

"I feel really tight around you!"

:P

• oh yeah right there, deeper, oh that's good more, more oh f*** yes yes! YES! YES! YES!

• I say YES and deeper and F*** ME all of the time. I want more things to SAYY!

I suppose I'm a horny bitch who just wants really nasty things to say durng sex, it turns me on also!

• Nope, it didn't at all.

• You could also just say how wet you are and other observations in that moment!

What Girls Said 2

• my hubby loves-

"I've been a naughty girl, punish me baby"

"I wanto feel your c*ck all the way inside of me, deeper baby, deeper "

"oh f**k I'm about to come(bunch of moaning)come inside of my tight little p***y"

• u could say...

u feel so good baby!, F**k me good!, Please don't stop!, ooo ur soo big!, ur gonna make me come!, I LOVE U, I LOVE IT, ur d**k is so hard!, I want you to come inside me!,