Why do guys always ask for sexy pictures?

This always happens I'm talking to a guy having a normal conversation then the guy randomly ask me for a sexy picture. I always say no because that's just random and pointless plus guys are not to be trusted . OK wow a picture it means nothing so why do guys keep asking. I just wanna know why guys ask for sexy pictures? What do they do with the picture?

Most Helpful Girl

• They ask because they apparently have a certain level of success with their requests. I am hoping the pendulum is swinging away from girls wanting to send these pics. I think a lot of young guys think it is fun and cool and no big thing and they enjoy it and enjoy sharing the pics like a badge of honor to show what they can get. It's like guys bragging about how many numbers they have from girls except this is worse for the girl.

So, if all girls thought about whether they would want their nude pic shared with 20 random guys, they might rethink sending these. They do get shared.