• Ask
  • myTake

Do you love your boyfriend's penis?

I really love my boyfriend's penis. Like I think about it when he's out of town and I haven't been with him in a while. I miss him too, of course, but I also really miss his cock. I've been with other guys and I've never really had this much reaction. With them it was just a part, an important part, but nothing I would think of on its own. Certainly not like how I think of my boyfriend's and how it feels when he gets all big and hard and how it looks when I take off his pants and it snaps up against his stomach, like it's showing off for me. It's a really good feeling, but since I hadn't had it before I was wondering how common it is. Girls, do any of you feel that about your boyfriend's or husband's cock?

Also is it weird that I feel that way? Like does that sound genuinely strange?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I know exactly what you mean! I think my hubby wishes I would leave his c*ck alone sometimes because I'm always wanting to mess around or have sex. He recently joined the military and we go months at a time without seeing each other so now I really really miss his c*ck and am constantly thinking about it. I miss him more than anything of course, but damn I want him back here so we can f*ck. I thank God that he was so blessed in that area because d*mn its amazing! I don't think that your alone on this and if it is weird to think this way then I'm glad I'm not normal. Our guys should be happy we love their "member" so much right?...

What Guys Said 2

• he must be a good f***

• Well yeah, but I've had that before.

• Ok, not to sound too strange, but what exactly is the magic of it?Is it the size? Is it big, average, huge,?Or texture or visual sway of it?What makes his so much different than the others that didn't grab your attention?Maybe, I can dress mine up like that.

• I don't know. I mean he's pretty big, but I've been with big guys before so I don't think it's just that. I'm not sure why it's such a strong draw for me.

What Girls Said 2

• I do actually with my present boyfriend or live in guy. Our maker was very very generous to him in that dept and damn does he know how it is supposed to be used.Like you with past bf's and flings I never gave much thought about it, but with Shaun "WOW"We have a very open relationship and no wonder he has no problem with it, he knows at the end of the night I'm coming back to him (his)

• I hope not real weird as I pretty much have the same thoughts! When he is here I really have a hard time keeping my hands off of it, sometimes to the point that it annoys him if he is trying to seriously watch something on TV or talk with someone on the phone.

• Well that's pretty much how I am too. I'm not sure that it's not weird, but at least if it is you have company.

• Yes I sure do love it. His is very small when limp but grows really big when its hard, and rock hard. So me making that happen is so incredible. It is just gorgeous, and yes, I think about it all the time. But I don't want him to know that, lol.

• I'm sure he'd be happy to know that. And my guy is the same, tiny limp, but big when hard. There's something really fun about that.