Do you love your boyfriend's penis?

I really love my boyfriend's penis. Like I think about it when he's out of town and I haven't been with him in a while. I miss him too, of course,... Show More

Also is it weird that I feel that way? Like does that sound genuinely strange?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly what you mean! I think my hubby wishes I would leave his c*ck alone sometimes because I'm always wanting to mess around or have sex. He recently joined the military and we go months at a time without seeing each other so now I really really miss his c*ck and am constantly thinking about it. I miss him more than anything of course, but damn I want him back here so we can f*ck. I thank God that he was so blessed in that area because d*mn its amazing! I don't think that your alone on this and if it is weird to think this way then I'm glad I'm not normal. Our guys should be happy we love their "member" so much right?...