How can I get my boyfriend to want more sex?

Seriously guys... he's 33 and he never wants sex. Sometimes it's maybe twice a week but it seems like at least 2 weeks or 3 out of a month he doesn't... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Does your boyfriend work long hours? Not get much sleep? That could be why his sex drive is low.

Does your boyfriend worry about money, his career, family, the future, etc? That could be why his sex drive is low.

Is your boyfriend out of shape? That could be why his sex drive is low.

Or, your boyfriend could simply not have a very high sex drive.

• Well, to answer your questions... yes he works long hours and weird hours, too, but he can get a lot of days off.

Yes he worries about money, work, lots of different things. Sometimes he'll be so lost in thought he would get mad if I "interrupt" and talk to him...

He is a little out of shape but not too bad. He does smoke, too.

• Show Older
    • Well, if you can get him involved in physical activity of any kind (jogging, gym, sports, etc) it could potentially increase his sex drive.

• Well the pool is taking it's time to open at the apt here! I'm hoping that will help...