How can I get my boyfriend to want more sex?

Seriously guys... he's 33 and he never wants sex. Sometimes it's maybe twice a week but it seems like at least 2 weeks or 3 out of a month he doesn't want it at all. I know sex isn't the most important thing but it does help. It's like he gets in a mood for about 2 weeks and doesn't even hardly touch me. I still get kisses and hugs but I want that intimacy. He says ever since he turned 30 he just doesn't want sex that much anymore... but he will still masturbate to porn. Then I came along and he doesn't do himself as much but he hardly does me. Been like this since I met him. Did get better since he got his own apt but still I want more. What ways could I get him going? It's getting to a point where I think it's me, like I'm not good enough. Please help if you can. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Does your boyfriend work long hours? Not get much sleep? That could be why his sex drive is low.

Does your boyfriend worry about money, his career, family, the future, etc? That could be why his sex drive is low.

Is your boyfriend out of shape? That could be why his sex drive is low.

Or, your boyfriend could simply not have a very high sex drive.

• Report

Well, to answer your questions... yes he works long hours and weird hours, too, but he can get a lot of days off.

Yes he worries about money, work, lots of different things. Sometimes he'll be so lost in thought he would get mad if I "interrupt" and talk to him...

He is a little out of shape but not too bad. He does smoke, too.

• Report

Well, if you can get him involved in physical activity of any kind (jogging, gym, sports, etc) it could potentially increase his sex drive.

• Report

Well the pool is taking it's time to open at the apt here! I'm hoping that will help...