What do you honestly think about girls with a camel toe?

And what do you prefer a skinny vagina or a fat vagina?

I DON'T Have A Camel Toe you guys! my friend told me to post this because I think its nasty but she likes it so I posted it here to see what guys really think...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like seeing camel toes. And I prefer a clean, wet, disease-free, available vagina - I'm not going to get pickier than that.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 23

• I think they are amusing, but they are not a turn on. It kind of seems trashy to me.

• LOL...well, I guess you got your answer, huh? Now you know what to do if you ever need to get your boyfriend's attention.

• What do you honestly think about girls with a camel toe? I like it.

What do you prefer a skinny vagina or a fat vagina? don't care either way, it's still a vagina.

• I like a nice toe, and yes you have one you just don't wear things that are tight enough to show it off. I like it both ways but if I had a choice, I think a medium thick/fat vulva is attractive. Thin or fat lips each look good in their own way, it depends on who they are on too :-)

• I can't say my opinion about a girl changes much when I notice a camel toe.

More from Guys
18

What Girls Said 3

• camel toes for me are just nasty, cover it up girlfriend, please...lol

• Lmao I Don't Have One! my friend told me to post this lol I always make fun of her for it so I def kno what you mean

• Jajaja I wasn't referring to you girl, didn't mean it that way lol

thanks for asking though, so girl that do have it know what's up.

• If you are wearing the right sized clothing you won't have a camel toe

• Lol I Don't have a camel toe.. my friend does and she wanted me ask

• Should have gone for something like

"When one is wearing the right sized clothing one won't have a camel toe' ;-)

• Mmhhhmmm;Use the wrong words:/

• It's nasty