Camel Toe

What do you honestly think about girls with a camel toe?And what do you prefer a skinny vagina or a fat vagina?

I DON'T Have A Camel Toe you guys! my friend told me to post this because I think its nasty but she likes it so I posted it here to see what guys really think...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like seeing camel toes. And I prefer a clean, wet, disease-free, available vagina - I'm not going to get pickier than that.

What Guys Said 21

• LOL...well, I guess you got your answer, huh? Now you know what to do if you ever need to get your boyfriend's attention.

• Lmao so True lol

• What do you honestly think about girls with a camel toe? I like it.What do you prefer a skinny vagina or a fat vagina? don't care either way, it's still a vagina.

• I can't say my opinion about a girl changes much when I notice a camel toe.

• i love big fat worn out Puzzies ,tell your girl friend to post

• I like a nice toe, and yes you have one you just don't wear things that are tight enough to show it off. I like it both ways but if I had a choice, I think a medium thick/fat vulva is attractive. Thin or fat lips each look good in their own way, it depends on who they are on too :-)

• I think they are amusing, but they are not a turn on. It kind of seems trashy to me.

• I like seeing camel toes. It's kinda like getting a peek at your panties, kinda sexy and forbidden so it appeals to my perverted side. I like thin vagina's, but p..y is p...y its all good

• whatever skinny ,fat or big foot . doesn't matter just be active on bed please . my ex is like a dead sac on bed. that not pretty :-D

• I hate the term "camel toe". The look that it refers to simply says... "hey I'm a female" so it's good. I've never seen a vagina I didn't like.

• lol camel toes are a turn on =) and I like fat vaginas, it looks good to me idk, skinny ones, are just tiny. lol...first time I answer a question like this one =) lol

• I think a girl with a camel toe is HOT!

I like a nice clean cameltoe in private to kiss nibble and suck on but I believe that it is disrespectful to wear clothing that show everyone what you have if you know what I mean

• Using the old "Friend told me to post" trick huh?Anyway, cameltoes to me are awkward. Its like if a girl is walking around letting the whole world see that she's got her swell on, then that's not cool. I feel like telling her to go put it away or something. Do you have bad cases of camel toes?

• Lmao no its the old "Friend told me to post" thing I can ASSURE you that I DONT have one.. I personally think its disgusting for a girl to walk around like that but hey my friend (I swear its NOT me) likes it

• Show Older
    • Calm down, I'm joking lol

• Haha yea sure

• It depends on the women. Sometimes camel toe is sexy, some times it's not. Vagina's can be fat or skinny, either way they are tasty.

• i like a thin vagina

• Camel toe is nasty.

• vagina is vagina. As long as it isn't dirty...I'm all for it.

• More girls should wear cloths, showing that off..

• Honestly most guys could care less what a vagina looks like. Trust me, once we bust our balls to get to that point nothing short of a penis would bother us. The vagina is beautiful in every way, shape and form in my opinion. Hope that helped.

• camel toes are disgusting. it just puts a whooore image in my head for some reason... keep your legs closed and mind openid go for chubby (not fat) vagina

• camel toes are sexy!

What Girls Said 2

• camel toes for me are just nasty, cover it up girlfriend, please...lol

• Lmao I Don't Have One! my friend told me to post this lol I always make fun of her for it so I def kno what you mean

• Jajaja I wasn't referring to you girl, didn't mean it that way lolthanks for asking though, so girl that do have it know what's up.

• If you are wearing the right sized clothing you won't have a camel toe

• Lol I Don't have a camel toe.. my friend does and she wanted me ask

• Show Older
    • Should have gone for something like"When one is wearing the right sized clothing one won't have a camel toe' ;-)

• Mmhhhmmm;Use the wrong words:/