Girls opinions on how crazy sex should be and fantasies?

in my 20s. I've found girls like rough sex or do it but you have to be aggressive about it and initiate it. For most sexually attractive women, what defines rough/kinky sex, i.e. what is taboo and out of line? what will most girls do/fantasize about? I generally never know this until I hook up with a girl; b4 I'd think they were prude. Or when friends tell me. because people do crazy stuff that they'd never talk about?

I've also heard that women like single moms/divorcees in their late 30s and 40s are in their sexual prime and will do basically anything and are much more wild because they've experienced everything, esp. if they were married. I know this stuff is not all talked about in the open. i.e. slut in the bed, nice girl in public; the way husbands/guys like it.G???

This question has a poll!

• When it comes to sex, anything goes, as long as its consensual and not physically/mentally damaging long term? Vote A
  • There are taboos that are off limits that guys have wanted you've heard couples doing(please explain) Vote B

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I'm going to be really honest with this one. In public I know I come across as being a "good girl". And I guess by societies definition I am. However, the things that I fantasize about in the bed room are ridiculously kinky. I think about being tied up, being watched by a crowed of people, being ganged up on, being completely ravished, pretty much anything goes in my mind. When I think about these things I climax harder and faster. I do like aggressive sex. For me, its hotter when the guy initiates it and is confident in his actions. Don't question what you you are doing, just go with the carnal instinct. One big thing, however, is in order for me to climax I have to completely trust my partner and feel confident that he reciprocates my desires in the bedroom without judging me.

• Can you give a few specifics on the kinky stuff that is good and you're referreing to? are your fantasies just fantasies or would you try them? how does a guy know the girl has the trust your'e talking about, especially if you are hooking up with her for the first few times? if the guy takes the lead is that enough?

• For me nothings out of line. I usually fantasize about being ganged up.

I don't know about women in their 30s-40s because well, I'm just not at that age.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!