Girls opinions on how crazy sex should be and fantasies?

in my 20s. I've found girls like rough sex or do it but you have to be aggressive about it and initiate it. For most sexually attractive women, what defines rough/kinky sex, i.e. what is taboo and out of line? what will most girls do/fantasize about? I generally never know this until I hook up with a girl; b4 I'd think they were prude. Or when friends tell me. because people do crazy stuff that they'd never talk about?

I've also heard that women like single moms/divorcees in their late 30s and 40s are in their sexual prime and will do basically anything and are much more wild because they've experienced everything, esp. if they were married. I know this stuff is not all talked about in the open. i.e. slut in the bed, nice girl in public; the way husbands/guys like it.G???

• Vote A When it comes to sex, anything goes, as long as its consensual and not physically/mentally damaging long term?
  • Vote B There are taboos that are off limits that guys have wanted you've heard couples doing(please explain)