• Ask
  • myTake

My girlfriend bleeds during sex. What is the cause?

This never used to be an issue, and its not that she is on her period. Both of us are exclusive partners so STDs are not the cause. I thought maybe I'm too big but why would it be a problem only in the last few moths (we've been together for 5 years.)Any answers or similar stories are appreciated. It really ruins the mood, and because I get her off once at least before entering I'm usually the one who ends up without a finish.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If this is a recent problem that never used to happen then she needs to go to the doctor and get that checked out. Because if she's not a virgin then I don't know why she would just randomly start bleeding when you have sex now. Tell her to go to a doctor.

What Girls Said 2

• Have her go to the doctor and get tested.Actions speak louder than words

• You and your girl been together for 5 years and you think she's been faithful the whole time? Be serious...and if you've honestly been faithful then you're probably not the problem, hint hint

What Guys Said 4

• wow, your so naive. Just because you SAY your exclusive does not make it so. If I had a penny for every guy that has ever said "i know my girlfriend, she would never cheat..."

• Same with girls who say that:)

• Agree, you can never truly trust anybody

• Yeah, you're too big. That's it ... gotta be your massive dong. LOL!

• Hahahahaahhaahaahha! I thought the same thing!doesn't matter how nig you are man, she wouldn't blled because of your size, that's just not possible! she would just be in pain! maybe she got a cut or sth into her during rough sex sometime... or she has a problem and needs a doctor. just don't have sex for a while (about a week) and see how it goes next time... if she keeps bleeding see a doctor immediately (because if it was a cut it would have gone away)

• 30 to 50% of women are unfaithful. 10% of the population dad isn't dad according to the population studies...deal with it get tested you will find out and she needs to see a doctor and so something about it...

• Could be std, cut, rough sex. Get tested, sometimes girls will lie about it even if confronted with a medical test, test yourself, if you don't want to get her to do it at least get her to see a doctor ...