Can I get pregnant from giving a guy a blow job?

OK, the title sounds dumb. I know normally you don't get pregnant from giving a guy a blowjob, but I have not had sex, and the last thing I did was give him a blowjob. Well, I have not started my period, I'm hungry ALL the time, and I've felt more stressed and grouchy lately. I don't know if its just coincidence or what. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but yes he did come in my mouth, and yes, I did swallow. It was my first time giving a guy a blow job. Like I said before, I know you don't get pregnant from giving a guy a blow job, but I'm starting to get really freaked out, and I'm still a virgin. I just don't know what to think. ANY answers are appreciated. Please don't comment me telling me how retarded I am for asking this, its a serious question. Thank you!

Well I'm not pregnant (obviously) and to the ones who answered me honestly with helpful criticiism, thankyou. others who just didn't help at all with there unnessacary comments, get a life and find better things to do. K bye.(:

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• --I know you yourself know that this can't be possible, you are just being paranoid which also makes you think that you are having pregnancy symptoms to feed on you paranoia and therefore self-perpetuating it--

--lets be logic you cannot get pregnant if you haven't had sex and you know you haven't had sex because you are a virgin-- you cannot get pregnant from giving head because the only physical way that is possible is if a penis penetrates your vagina and leaves sperm--we both know you know this but I know you needed someone to hear your idea and tell you that's it bizarre so you can feel better about having such a crazy idea--

-- so there is nothing to worry about, you will get your period soon

-- if you have been worried about these symptoms than go and see a doctor get your blood taken to check your general state of well being--I kind do that every year, just so I know I'm all clear from any potential illnesses, nutrients deficiency, and if there is something than I can detect it early on.

anyways-- relax. ;)

• Thankyou!(: yeah I am being paranoid, and it hurts cause these people are calling me dumb when I'm actually not! And thanks for the answer!

What Guys Said 10

• IT IS POSSIBLE. if you are giving a blowjob to an alien of the anguilarian race then the sperm can migrate through your digestive tract and into your vagina by osmosis. you will die in childbirth.

• Its not possible cause you didn't have any type of relation. Also if you feel stressed or worried, why don't you go to a doctor to see if everything is ok. Good luck! And I hope that this may help.

• Its impossible.

• um..no you can't get pregnant because the sperm will die in a matter of minutes even if you swallow them.

• Unless you were giving him a blowjob with the wrong goddamned lips then no, you cannot get pregnant, and as a favor to the world, please don't ever try to get pregnant and pollute the human race with your unfathomable stupidity.

HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND!

• Assuming briefly that you know how babies are made, how would this happen?

• The ONLY way to get pregnant is through ejaculating inside a woman's vagina. I would strongly suggest getting a sexual education, preferably a non-religious education.

• Amen to that lol

• Ok, thankyou!

• I'm going to give it to you plainly

There is not a possible biological way for you to get pregnant from giving a blowjob, swallowing doesn't matter either as it goes straight to your stomach where the hydrochloric kill them in a matter for minutes.

if they were to somehow live there is no route to the vagina, it just doesn't exist. there is no route that exist from the stomach to the vagina without you having a spot you're bleeding in two places in your body. you have a better chance finding a planet made 100% of gold.

in short, you can not be pregnant.

• Thankyou!

• no way...your period should start soon

• Lol ok.(:

• If you ever want to chat or ask anything message me

• Ok well do! Thankyou for being polite unlike the rest. The question probably does sound silly but it's something I really was worried bout and needed reassurance. Thankyou(:

• Show Older
  • Wow, I expected the guys to be a bit brutal here, but even the ladies are piling it on!

That said, no you can't get pregnant from giving someone a blowjob.

link

Please review this website.

• Yeah I know, I'm very sensitive, and it hurts my feelings, but oh well, I should of known. They just don't understand. and thanks for the link!

What Girls Said 14

• no, don't worry.

sometimes you beahve like your pregnant but that does happen.

a friend of mine wasn't pregnant and she still had mood swings and stuff...

you just can't get pregnant from a blow job.

dont worry

• u've just stressed ur self out an stress can cause ur period to b late

• wow if you have to ask this you shouldn't even be doing it...

• I wouldn't... you might get pregnant

• I did it once, but I'm not doing it again

• -You're being paranoid

-Take a lesson in anatomy & sex education

-Be educated before you have sex

-You're paranoid,you're stressing out & this CAN cause your period to come late,you're probably making it late by stressing over this

-This is a very stupid,immature and dumb question.There are no words to explain how unnecessary this Q is.And yes I realize I'm being a b*tch in your opinion & that my opinions are irrelevant,but honestly,this is why adults think teens shouldn't have sex.^^^

• Lol yeah true. Thanks(:

• You are welcome:D but stop worrying,you'll only make it later:)))

• No you aren't being a bitch. You said the question was dumb, not me. Which I apprecite highly. Thankyou.

• Hey Girl,

Don't worry about what these a**holes say on here. You can not get pregnant from giving a guy a blow job. If you are still a virgin you are pretty much safe. If semen is to go anywhere near the opening of your vagina the chances of you getting pregnant are higher. Even if you have anal sex you could get pregnant if the semen comes out and drips down to the opening of your vagina. I know I'm getting very descriptive but the more you know the better you can take care of yourself. If you do end up having sex please use a condom, until you are really ready to have a child.

Take Care!

• Thankyou, yeah I'm trying to ignore them but it bugs me. And thanks for your answer!(:

• man, this really should go on failblog...

• A lot of times girls stress over an irregular period, and part of the reason they don't start is because they are stressed. Don't stress, you know your not pregnant if you are a virgin. Also, if a girl thinks she is pregnant she starts worrying about how much she eats, how much she pees, and starts watching for mood swings because she is paranoid. But if you just swallowed sperm then it isn't going to get you pregnant so don't worry about it. Many women just have irregular periods sometimes. Also, if it is something you are worried about, use a flavored condom, get on birth control, or don't swallow it.

• Yeah that's a good idea. Thankyou!(: I appreciate your answer!

• Even though the last thing you did was a bj, did you ever have sex before that? If so, you should still be worried. Go to the doctor. Ask lots of questions.

• Nope, I've never had sex, I'm still a virgin. And the only way to get pregnant is to have sex, but I haven't had sex, I've given him a bj, but there are a lot of symptoms of pregnancy. I jyst don't know what to think.

• Yes. How hungry are you? Could it be twins?

• How long has it been since you had your last period? You're young so it could just be irregular. And being hungry all the time and feeling stressed could be due to natural hormonal fluctuations. Teenage years can be like that...so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Umm.. its been a month and a half. Yeah I'm pretty young, I felt bad after I gave the guy a bj. SO it won't happen again, plus I doint want to keep worrying if I'm prego. But yeah it might just be my hormones. Thankyou!

• "I know you don't get pregnant from giving a guy a blow job." So then why the f*ck are you asking the question. Even if you swallow there's acid in your stomach that will kill the sperm anyway. Yes this is dumb, yes you are dumb, and no you're not pregnant. This is why they need to keep sex-ed in school. Please don't get pregnant, you're too dumb to have a kid

• Ok your a bitch, that's the end of it. I'm not dumb. Leave me alone. Your the dumb one for not understanding anything, when most these people on here do! Don't reply! I'm sick of you! Your a waste of time!

• The thing is you're too stupid to understand that you're stupid. To even need reassurance that you can't get pregnant from giving blow job is stupid. There's no reason to ask this question, anyone with half a brain knows the answer to it but since you obviously didn't you are stupid. I honestly think you're too dumb to understand what I'm getting at. What else would you like reassurance of? That there's water in the ocean? That birds fly? You're stupid, that's the end of it

• Thanks curious-girl and no I'm not stupid! For the millionth freaking time I was scared and hearing the answer from people helps! For reassurance! Isthere a reason to call me dumb? Like seriously what good will that do? I got it, you think I'm dumb, ok. That's your opponion. Leave it at that. Let's stop wasting both our time. Goodbye, have a nice day!

• Show Older
  • hey there...ok first of all you cannot get pregnant from swallowing because even if you did swallow some sperm it would die in your stomach from all the acid and crap.

second I have heard of girls giving a blow job or hand job then getting fingered by their guy and getting pregnant because he got come sperm and stuff on his hands.

third you should know that sperm can survive up to three hours outside of the man unless it comes into contact with chemicals such as acid or chlorine.

fourth I feel like you have nothing to worry about

good luck...

• Thankyou! I really appreciate it! Thankyou for not being rude like that last 2 jerks above. I've juyst been really paranoid lately! thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

• You absolutely cannot get pregnant by giving a guy a blow job :) If you swallow you stomach acid will kill the sperm. Don't stress yourself, you are completely fine :)

• Thankyou! That makes me feel a lot better!(: I've just been really worried lately.

• No don't worry, you cannot get pregnant for giving guy a blowjob, you're being paranoid. I had the same thing happen to me lol. You're completely fine, its all psychology, if you think it, you are it,

• Yeah I guess that's true. Thanlkyou! I'm probably just freaking myself. I was pretty sure you couldn't get pregnant from giving a guy a blowjob, but I was having the symptoms and all these possibilities popped in my head. Thankyou for commenting and helping.