Can I get pregnant from giving a guy a blow job?

OK, the title sounds dumb. I know normally you don't get pregnant from giving a guy a blowjob, but I have not had sex, and the last thing I did was... Show More

Well I'm not pregnant (obviously) and to the ones who answered me honestly with helpful criticiism, thankyou. others who just didn't help at all with there unnessacary comments, get a life and find better things to do. K bye.(:

Most Helpful Opinion

• --I know you yourself know that this can't be possible, you are just being paranoid which also makes you think that you are having pregnancy symptoms to feed on you paranoia and therefore self-perpetuating it--

--lets be logic you cannot get pregnant if you haven't had sex and you know you haven't had sex because you are a virgin-- you cannot get pregnant from giving head because the only physical way that is possible is if a penis penetrates your vagina and leaves sperm--we both know you know this but I know you needed someone to hear your idea and tell you that's it bizarre so you can feel better about having such a crazy idea--

-- so there is nothing to worry about, you will get your period soon

-- if you have been worried about these symptoms than go and see a doctor get your blood taken to check your general state of well being--I kind do that every year, just so I know I'm all clear from any potential illnesses, nutrients deficiency, and if there is something than I can detect it early on.

anyways-- relax. ;)

• Thankyou!(: yeah I am being paranoid, and it hurts cause these people are calling me dumb when I'm actually not! And thanks for the answer!