Can I get pregnant from giving a guy a blow job?

OK, the title sounds dumb. I know normally you don't get pregnant from giving a guy a blowjob, but I have not had sex, and the last thing I did was give him a blowjob. Well, I have not started my period, I'm hungry ALL the time, and I've felt more stressed and grouchy lately. I don't know if its just coincidence or what. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but yes he did come in my mouth, and yes, I did swallow. It was my first time giving a guy a blow job. Like I said before, I know you don't get pregnant from giving a guy a blow job, but I'm starting to get really freaked out, and I'm still a virgin. I just don't know what to think. ANY answers are appreciated. Please don't comment me telling me how retarded I am for asking this, its a serious question. Thank you!

Well I'm not pregnant (obviously) and to the ones who answered me honestly with helpful criticiism, thankyou. others who just didn't help at all with there unnessacary comments, get a life and find better things to do. K bye.(:

Most Helpful Girl

• --I know you yourself know that this can't be possible, you are just being paranoid which also makes you think that you are having pregnancy symptoms to feed on you paranoia and therefore self-perpetuating it--

--lets be logic you cannot get pregnant if you haven't had sex and you know you haven't had sex because you are a virgin-- you cannot get pregnant from giving head because the only physical way that is possible is if a penis penetrates your vagina and leaves sperm--we both know you know this but I know you needed someone to hear your idea and tell you that's it bizarre so you can feel better about having such a crazy idea--

-- so there is nothing to worry about, you will get your period soon

-- if you have been worried about these symptoms than go and see a doctor get your blood taken to check your general state of well being--I kind do that every year, just so I know I'm all clear from any potential illnesses, nutrients deficiency, and if there is something than I can detect it early on.

anyways-- relax. ;)

• Thankyou!(: yeah I am being paranoid, and it hurts cause these people are calling me dumb when I'm actually not! And thanks for the answer!

What Guys Said 10

• Assuming briefly that you know how babies are made, how would this happen?

• Wow, I expected the guys to be a bit brutal here, but even the ladies are piling it on!

That said, no you can't get pregnant from giving someone a blowjob.

link

Please review this website.

• Yeah I know, I'm very sensitive, and it hurts my feelings, but oh well, I should of known. They just don't understand. and thanks for the link!

• I'm going to give it to you plainly

There is not a possible biological way for you to get pregnant from giving a blowjob, swallowing doesn't matter either as it goes straight to your stomach where the hydrochloric kill them in a matter for minutes.

if they were to somehow live there is no route to the vagina, it just doesn't exist. there is no route that exist from the stomach to the vagina without you having a spot you're bleeding in two places in your body. you have a better chance finding a planet made 100% of gold.

in short, you can not be pregnant.

• no way...your period should start soon

• Yeah I really hope! Thankyou!

• If you ever want to chat or ask anything message me

• Lol ok.(:

• Its impossible.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 15

• A lot of times girls stress over an irregular period, and part of the reason they don't start is because they are stressed. Don't stress, you know your not pregnant if you are a virgin. Also, if a girl thinks she is pregnant she starts worrying about how much she eats, how much she pees, and starts watching for mood swings because she is paranoid. But if you just swallowed sperm then it isn't going to get you pregnant so don't worry about it. Many women just have irregular periods sometimes. Also, if it is something you are worried about, use a flavored condom, get on birth control, or don't swallow it.

• Yeah that's a good idea. Thankyou!(: I appreciate your answer!

• You absolutely cannot get pregnant by giving a guy a blow job :) If you swallow you stomach acid will kill the sperm. Don't stress yourself, you are completely fine :)

• Thankyou! That makes me feel a lot better!(: I've just been really worried lately.

• "I know you don't get pregnant from giving a guy a blow job." So then why the f*ck are you asking the question. Even if you swallow there's acid in your stomach that will kill the sperm anyway. Yes this is dumb, yes you are dumb, and no you're not pregnant. This is why they need to keep sex-ed in school. Please don't get pregnant, you're too dumb to have a kid

• Lol, wow. Its a serious freaking question. When you have the symptoms of being pregnant you tend to think things. No, I'm not stupid, I'm paranoid. No need to be a bitch to me. You could be friendlier. thanks

• The thing is you're too stupid to understand that you're stupid. To even need reassurance that you can't get pregnant from giving blow job is stupid. There's no reason to ask this question, anyone with half a brain knows the answer to it but since you obviously didn't you are stupid. I honestly think you're too dumb to understand what I'm getting at. What else would you like reassurance of? That there's water in the ocean? That birds fly? You're stupid, that's the end of it

• Ok your a bitch, that's the end of it. I'm not dumb. Leave me alone. Your the dumb one for not understanding anything, when most these people on here do! Don't reply! I'm sick of you! Your a waste of time!

• -You're being paranoid

-Take a lesson in anatomy & sex education

-Be educated before you have sex

-You're paranoid,you're stressing out & this CAN cause your period to come late,you're probably making it late by stressing over this

-This is a very stupid,immature and dumb question.There are no words to explain how unnecessary this Q is.And yes I realize I'm being a b*tch in your opinion & that my opinions are irrelevant,but honestly,this is why adults think teens shouldn't have sex.^^^

• No you aren't being a bitch. You said the question was dumb, not me. Which I apprecite highly. Thankyou.

• You are welcome:D but stop worrying,you'll only make it later:)))

• Lol yeah true. Thanks(:

• Yes. How hungry are you? Could it be twins?

More from Girls
10