Sexiest Body?

Alright guys, I've been battling this for years, I am an elite gymnast and volleyball player, I've been with guys who are insanely disgusted by women with visible abs. Due to my training I don't have the largest boobs, but I have an ass. Most guys I've been with don't like to take me to the beach or places where I will be exposed? meanwhile I'm curvy, not fat at all. What do guys want from us?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• They're intimidated. It takes a firm sense of self to date someone who's much better conditioned (or smarter/richer/more conventionally attractive/more artistically talented/etc.) than you are.

You might want to get good at propping up fragile egos. Or, alternatively, you can date people who are emotionally secure.

What Guys Said 2

• I can't imagine why not.

• Sounds like you're pretty hot to me... I'm not really into boobs but I do like a tone body and nice butt. You just need to find the right guy. Many of my closest guy friends feel the same way so I know I'm not alone!

What Girls Said 2

• from what you described, you sound beautiful...Shame on them

• I don't know. I don't think there's one type of "beauty", I think that all body types are beautiful. I think women stress more on body image than men do.

Maybe the guys didn't wanna take you to the beach because they didn't want you to see them exposed, I doubt it was because of you.

• Hah well then you should see my stomach! it looks like an a$$ but in the wrong place.