• Ask
  • myTake

Sexiest Body?

Alright guys, I've been battling this for years, I am an elite gymnast and volleyball player, I've been with guys who are insanely disgusted by women... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• They're intimidated. It takes a firm sense of self to date someone who's much better conditioned (or smarter/richer/more conventionally attractive/more artistically talented/etc.) than you are. You might want to get good at propping up fragile egos. Or, alternatively, you can date people who are emotionally secure.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• I can't imagine why not.

• Sounds like you're pretty hot to me... I'm not really into boobs but I do like a tone body and nice butt. You just need to find the right guy. Many of my closest guy friends feel the same way so I know I'm not alone!

What Girls Said 2

• from what you described, you sound beautiful...Shame on them

• I don't know. I don't think there's one type of "beauty", I think that all body types are beautiful. I think women stress more on body image than men do.Maybe the guys didn't wanna take you to the beach because they didn't want you to see them exposed, I doubt it was because of you.

• Hah well then you should see my stomach! it looks like an a$$ but in the wrong place.

What They Said On Facebook