• Ask
  • myTake

Am I still a virgin?

Ok so yesterday I gave and received my first blowjob ever! I was really excited, but anyways he said he wanted to have sex with me but he couldn't because he didn't have a condom. I was sitting on top of him and he put his thing in despite what we discussed. He got it in an inch before I pulled out. But anyways I wanted to know if I would still be considered a virgin?

lol what I meant by receiving my first blowjob was that he fingered me and ate me out. Sorry for the confusion.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would say you're definitely still a virgin! One inch is barely touching it and certainly you didn't have sex. It was just a little more intimate touching, like if you had only put the head of your guy's penis in your mouth and then took it out, I'm sure you guys wouldn't consider that he got a blowjob. Like if he had never received a blowjob before he'd still be a virgin as far as having ever gotten one. He would have to clue how it felt just like you still have no clue how having sex feels. But you said you gave your first blowjob and that it was exciting so that was a good start, but he must have eaten you out, not given you a blowjob. wrong word. lol! Which felt best?

What Guys Said 5

• Message me.

• Ok that's better that he fingered you and ate you out! This guy just sounds so great for you! Usually couples don't have such a good experience as you did their very first times so you and the guy must really have really great chemistry between you two and really hit it off great sexually. Keep up whatever you have going and good luck!

• you are without question NOT a virgin! this is because you had oral sex, and oral sex is still sex! there is more types of sex you still had other then vaginal sex. and you had the oral sex for pleasure, if oneself act on giving or receiving physical pleasures from someone else with the use of reproductive organs, you HAD sex.

• Yes. because you didn't have sex.

• yea your still a virgin. Not that its a bad thing. But just cause it was stuck in nothing happened, no sex took place. By all means and moral standards your a virgin. No worries.

What Girls Said 6

• i honestly think you still are a virgin, an inch is like nothing! there is no way that you can be claimed a non virgin just for that but others might disagree, my opinion.you a virgin.

• Sort of. Sort of not. But since it didn't actually go in and you didn't really have sex I'd say yes, you're still a virgin.

• Yes you are : )

• YES you lost your virginity. definition = penetration. congratulations!

• NO!

• yes but if you still want to be don't go around messing like that specially when you don't have protection because you could still be pregnant, have an std even if he put an inch in.