Is he's too big for me?

I noticed on another question that someone said that a guy had asked how deep she was. I didn't even know deepness was an issue. Sometimes sex with my man hurts a little bit. Also, certain positions hurt more than others. Now, I haven't seen a lot of cocks in my day to really know but he seems... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a woman is usually 6-7 inches deep, meaning how long her vagina is until it stops at her cervix leading to her uterus. An average man's penis is 7-8 inches long, when erect. A woman muscles will contract and expand to accommodate the average size man. A sexual position such as missionary is comfortable if you are with a man who is larger than average because the way the bodies come together most of his length does not go in. Positions that would be uncomfortable for the woman would be positions where the man has more access to the vagina such as the woman on top, because she is putting her weight down and this would mean she would be at the end of the penis' shaft, which is most of the time hidden by the man's pelvic area. A "doggie-style" position would be uncomfortable too if the man pushes himself into the woman more than she can accommodate. The uncomfortable feeling you are having is when he is at your cervix area which can be uncomfortable. If your man is thoughtful and kind and would still like to continue having relations with you, he wouldn't mind if you told him he was large and that it hurt during certain positions. I bet if you did let him know he would love you for it and make sure that he did not hurt you when you were together. If he doesn't care, then you need to rethink that relationship. Hope this helps.

• I agree with the rest of your statement, but the average guy is not 7-8. It's more like 5-6.

• Women are really bad at guestimating the size of a guy, even if they sleep with them on a regular basis, they always think there guy is pretty big. Although we guys underestimate our size as well, but usually we think we are too small. I look in the mirror and I feel like I could use another 2 inches but when I am with a lady and I look down it seems so gigantic in comparison to her body. But I am really average 6" standing up 3" around. very average.

• Got to agree, no way on earth the average man's penis is 7-8 inches long (I wish), it's no more than 5-6 like gravygirl says