• Ask
  • myTake

What are the different nipple types?

I hear people talking about bologna nipples and furry nipples and things such as that, but what do those mean? Do bologna nipples in fact taste like... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well my guy friend once told me he likes gumdrop nipples because when they are hard they remind him of gumdrops:) but he says there are M&M or skittle nipples just because of the shape and size when they are hard/erect:)I hope this helped some:)

What Guys Said 1

• normaly to me ya have pincil eraser which are nipples shaped like pink pencil eraserschoclat drops or hershies kisses for dark ones slashed nipples are the ones that get hard and have a creese across the head of the nippleand puffy nipples ones where the areola geta harder than the nipple and puffs out .( I find that hot but all are nice.

What Girls Said 2

• Pepperoni nipples,salami nipples.No they don't taste like bologna.Those names are names to make fun of people with big areolas:) You're either a troll or completely ignorant:D