What can I do to make my boobs grow faster?

I'm not comfortable with my boobs I think they're small , what can I do to make them grow faster?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing really makes them grow. What you have is what you're stuck with unless you gain weight but then you would gain everywhere, not just your boobs. No foods or anything will make them grow. But depending on your age, they're probably still growing so just wait and see what happens. Like christiexbabyy said, you could go on the pill, if you're not already on it. But again, that would more than likely make you gain weight everywhere but your boobs would be bigger. But even if they are small, don't worry about it. Be confident with what you have. I'm a 34B so mine are small too but you should be happy and confident with what you have because more than likely they're not going to get very much bigger unless you get plastic surgery which in my opinion is worse than having small boobs. Because lots of guys like small boobs but I doubt many guys like fake ones. Hope I helped:)