• Ask
  • myTake

What can I do to make my boobs grow faster?

I'm not comfortable with my boobs I think they're small , what can I do to make them grow faster?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nothing really makes them grow. What you have is what you're stuck with unless you gain weight but then you would gain everywhere, not just your boobs. No foods or anything will make them grow. But depending on your age, they're probably still growing so just wait and see what happens. Like christiexbabyy said, you could go on the pill, if you're not already on it. But again, that would more than likely make you gain weight everywhere but your boobs would be bigger. But even if they are small, don't worry about it. Be confident with what you have. I'm a 34B so mine are small too but you should be happy and confident with what you have because more than likely they're not going to get very much bigger unless you get plastic surgery which in my opinion is worse than having small boobs. Because lots of guys like small boobs but I doubt many guys like fake ones. Hope I helped:)

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 6

• Sweetheart, you can't make your boobs grow faster. Puberty and development is determined by hormones and/or genetics. You could be built like your Mom and if she had smaller breasts - you most likely will, too. What is important is that you are a happy person! People like you for YOU and not how big your boobs are! In a couple of years. You didn't say how old you were - but if you are over 18, chances are your boobs aren't going to grow much more. Only thing that will do that is pregnancy. If you are between 13 and 15 - you will probably be growing more as we speak! Hugz.

• There is really nothing you can do but gain weight and hope the fat goes there. Mainly its just genetics. You can also go on the pill but with your age I'm guessing you already are on it.

• i've got the perfect thing for you do boob excercises...use some weights hold your arms out to make a wingspan and then bring them in while there straight use heavy weights and do it a lot...it doesn't make your boobs bigger but it makes your chest stronger and your boobs not only tighter but more together so they look a size bigger its like a natural push up...thats how I got my Cs to Ds

• well if I put on weight that's where it goes so I don't really know how do I make them shrink? lol

• She wasn't asking how to make them smaller. but..wouldnt you think that if gaining weight can make them bigger. that..losing weight. might making them smaller?lol. if x=x, then y must equal y its only logic

• Ya it it true lol

• seriously you don't want big boobs esecially if you have a small frame I'm tiny and I have a heavy chest people seem to talk to my chest than to my face...however I have heard eastrogen pills make them grow however read the label becuase some stop hormones x

• I use a really padded bra. :-)