• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls get turned on by sex topic conversations like men?

Personally when a girl talks to me about her cherry popping, or if her butt is too big I get so turned on

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not always. Usually only if I'm talking to someone I know or I'm hooking up with. If its with a stranger online or something I'm usually just talking about sex. LOL. There's no turn on for me because I don't know the person, have no clue who they are or what they REALLY look like in person, if its like really some creeper behind the screen or whatever. I can read something and think that's hot but I'm not immediately turned on, no. I have to actually be attracted to the Guy/girl first. The idea of sex can turn me on but ill have to think about someone I know who I think is hot like my girlfriend or something.I've talked about sex with guys and I can just be talking about what I like totally just communicating and the Guy will get turned on and take it the wrong way. Like little teenage boys sometimes its funny.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

• Yes of course we do. But I think it has to be more erotic, like the descriptions more detailed, because girls have very vivid imaginations.

• of course...all the time...i hate how the world thinks men and women are like totally different species...turns out we're of the same one

• rotflmao hell yea! I kno I get turned on by just talking about sex... with guys

• all the time baby, lets chat!xox

• Of course, I've done it lots of time with many of them , FWB...LOl.

• I do... aha I got horny in health class when they were talking about the male anatomy . When my guy friends start talking about girls in front of me I start talking about hot guys. Its really funny how people think that girls don't talk about sex and stuff ...

What Guys Said 1

• my girlfriend gets wet when we talk about sex and sh*t

• She gets wet when you talk about sh*t?

• Lol no... I meant sh*t as in stuff like that...

What They Said On Facebook