• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls get turned on by sex topic conversations like men?

Personally when a girl talks to me about her cherry popping, or if her butt is too big I get so turned on

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not always. Usually only if I'm talking to someone I know or I'm hooking up with. If its with a stranger online or something I'm usually just talking about sex. LOL. There's no turn on for me because I don't know the person, have no clue who they are or what they REALLY look like in person, if its like really some creeper behind the screen or whatever. I can read something and think that's hot but I'm not immediately turned on, no. I have to actually be attracted to the Guy/girl first. The idea of sex can turn me on but ill have to think about someone I know who I think is hot like my girlfriend or something.I've talked about sex with guys and I can just be talking about what I like totally just communicating and the Guy will get turned on and take it the wrong way. Like little teenage boys sometimes its funny.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

• Yes of course we do. But I think it has to be more erotic, like the descriptions more detailed, because girls have very vivid imaginations.

• of course...all the time...i hate how the world thinks men and women are like totally different species...turns out we're of the same one

• rotflmao hell yea! I kno I get turned on by just talking about sex... with guys

• all the time baby, lets chat!xox

• Of course, I've done it lots of time with many of them , FWB...LOl.

• I do... aha I got horny in health class when they were talking about the male anatomy . When my guy friends start talking about girls in front of me I start talking about hot guys. Its really funny how people think that girls don't talk about sex and stuff ...

What Guys Said 1

• my girlfriend gets wet when we talk about sex and sh*t

• She gets wet when you talk about sh*t?

• Lol no... I meant sh*t as in stuff like that...

What They Said On Facebook