My girlfriend had a foursome in the past and this has left me feeling intimidated and thinking irrationally...

I just found out my girlfriend had a foursome, and despite the fact she wasn't in a relationship at the time I feel intimidated and sexually charged at the same time. but it gets worse than that- although their was no sex involved it was a typical male fantasy- something I constantly fantasize about when alone although have never given it a second thought to carry out- until now. and here's why... she was with with two of her female friends and a bloke, they tied him to the bed hands and feet completely naked and put yogurt all over his body including penis and licked the whole of it off together. they then each played with his penis until he came. this has never bothered me before not having an opportunity like this but now I know she was involved I feel intimidated and to be honest afraid of cheating if an opportunity like that arose. I have felt sick the past few days as I am not the type to think like this but now I feel as if my penis is controlling me- no idea what's going on in... Show More

l, she just tied me up
lol, she just tied me up

she typed that!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never date a girl that did that, so you're not alone. I don't know why she let you know in such detail, that waasnt really a smart move. I don't think that it will ever stop bothering, and you can't change her past, so you ought to just look for someone who is more suited to what you want

• I asked her for more detail- I didn't really want to know but I couldn't help myself- what if I want to stay with her and to try and let this blow over? I'm quite sure she might be up for it again but I was never THAT keen until all of above questions- if we tried somthing for fun it may be out of my system but what about her- when you love someone the intimacy matters! otherwise it woldn't be an issue would it!! I could just cast her aside and go for it- she's opened a door that should

• Show Older
    • Good answer......shes filth mate.

• Ok, so SHE'S filth, what about the guy tied to the chair? Was he filth too for participating?

Why is it so bad for a woman to experiment like this? Do you guys think you're *better* than us?